LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Runaway (private with Valeria)

robehouse

Janice sighed but drove to the store anyway. She got Valeria out and led her into the store. She put Valeria in a shopping cart and looked for backpacks. She found the children's backpack aisle and picked up a pink one with Minnie Mouse on it and Purple one with Winnie the Pooh on it.

"Which of these do you want?" Janice showed both of them to Valeria.

I wouldn't look at the backpacks as i rather be home watching tv as i wasn't gonna give on that easily about school even though i liked the winnie the pooh backpack.

Janice sighed. She looked at both backpacks and slipped the Winnie the Pooh backpack in the cart and put the other one back.

"Since you didn't want to choose, mommy chose for you."

Janice went through the checkouts and paid for the backpack. She took Valeria out of the cart and took Valeria to the car along with the backpack. She put Valeria in her seat and then put the backpack next to her. She got in the car and drove home.

"I'm sorry you don't like school baby, but you have to go to school."

Janice parked and got Valeria out of the car. She took the backpack and went inside the house. She smiled at Polly.

"Well, I have her enrolled and she starts tomorrow. She isn't very happy about that."

"Just close your eyes and rest then. How about I read to you?"

Janice gets a book off the nursery book shelf in the nursery and sits down in a rocking chair. She starts reading to Valeria.

Janice kept reading softly to Valeria, looking up at her occasionally. Once she finished, she put the book back. She stepped out of the room, hoping Valeria would go to sleep.

I wouldn't go down for my nap as at this point i didn't care as i didn't feel tired since i just wanted tv and my room didn't have a tv in it.