LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Runaway (private with Valeria)

robehouse

Janice finds Polly.

"Valeria isn't feeling well. I am going to have to have a raincheck on the ice cream."

Janice goes to the bathroom and gets the ear thermometer from the medicine chest and comes back to Valeria. She slips the thermometer in Valeria's ear then checks it. Her temperature is a little above normal.

"can you show mommy where it hurts, baby?"

I point to my tummy and then at my head as i lay there curled up i suck on my fingers as i drool a bit as polly says "how about i go get some ice cream and bring it home giving you both some alone time."

"okay. that sounds good. What's your favorite kind of ice cream, Valeria? You can have some when you feel better."

Janice sat down next to Valeria and carefully picked her up. She sat her on her lap and rubbed Valeria's tummy.

Janice smiled.

"Okay, get Valeria some chocolate chip mint ice cream, please. And I want whatever you want to get me. I am not choosy."

Janice looked down at Valeria.

"Would you like mommy to get you some medicine, or do you just want mommy to hold you?"

Polly nods and gets her stuff and leaves to get ice cream as i just stay in your arms yawning a bit just wanting to be held for right now.

I nod my head as i listen to you talk i just lay there in your arms slowly fighting to fall asleep as i held on to you scared of letting go.

After tucking Valeria into her crib, she knelt down and petted Simon.

"You stay in here and guard Valeria. I want you to bark if she wakes up, okay boy? I want you to babysit my baby girl."

Simon panted and turned around in a circle. He laid on the floor next to the crib. He looked up with one eye at Janice and closed it again. Janice smiled and went out to the living room to wait for Polly.

I slept for awhile as polly returns with ice cream as she sees you and says "where is valeria was everything alright while i was gone"

"She fell asleep, so she is sleeping in her crib. I hope feels better when she wakes up. I hate it when she is feeling bad. Why don't we put the ice cream in the freezer until Valeria feels well enough to eat some."

Janice heard Valeria coughing in the morning. She got up and went in to check on her. Janice came over to the crib and rubbed her back.

"Are you ready to get up, baby? How are you feeling?"