LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Curious..... Out

Ok Everyone! The CURIOUS FREE WEEK is upon us! We are leaving tomorrow morning and will be gone til Saturday. Ill miss all of u tho! I found out today our hotel has free internet but I promised u all a CURIOUS FREE WEEK so I'll leave my laptop at home :) Anyway Ill miss all of u, and of course will be thinkin of ya!

I do want to thank my true friends for all the support uve given me in this trying time in my life. I love u all like u cant even imagine. No matter what happens, I think with the fabulous family, and wonderful friends, and specially the wonderful friends I Have here, I can make it thru anything.

You all have a fabulous week and Ill see u when we get back. Like I said, we dont leave til tomorrow So ill get a chance later to stop by the chat room to give everyone big huggles and snuggles byebye...

Big huggles and kissies to alla ya!

Curious

PS Im laffing at the title of this. HEHE! I Love American Idol and love when Ryan Seacrest says, "Seacrest... OUT" Meaning hes signing off. HEHE! SO thats why I titled this "Curious....OUT" hehe! Im so goofy! :Crylol:

I'll miss ya girl, but please have a great time, you have helped me when you didn't even know you did. Luv ya( as a Buckeye friend) and have a great time..see ya when ya get back.. Miss ya. Waiting patiently till you get back.. Your friend.. Timmy

I'll miss ya girl, but please have a great time, you have helped me when you didn't even know you did. Luv ya( as a Buckeye friend) and have a great time..see ya when ya get back.. Miss ya. Waiting patiently till you get back.. Your friend.. Timmy

Im laffin pretty hard at the " as a buckeye friend " !!! Very cute! Love ya as a buckeye friend too :Crylol:

VERY COOL! Way to make me smile....and ill miss u too! See u soon tho!

Curious