LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Spaniking Yourself

This is for people who have no one to safely spank them and feel wierd spanking themselves.

This is where we can talk about why we need a spanking, what kind of spanking we administered to ourselves and how we feel.

As for me I have no one to safely spank me but I just need a spanking to feel the sting to get going on

work I need to do. I pulled down my pull up and bent over my bed on pillows for a better reach.

I spanked myself very hard five times on each cheek with a hairbrush, a kind of humiliating instrument used on little kids.

Now I am back feeling the warm softness of the pull up everywhere but my cheeks where the sting is sharp and I need to adjust how I sit to feel comfortable. But I feel good about myself, that I am able to be a discplined able to accomplish things adult. I have a lot to get done.

I feel like a student at a fancy prep school who assumes the position and accepts the cane as a way to

move ahead in his/her life, learning life's lessons anyway he/she can to move ahead of the game.

My discpline also includes a time limit on my time here on this posting board, just one day a week.

So have a good week or so everyone.

If you want to give yourself a good spanking, try using a plastic/ nylon type shower brush. They have a longer handle and it won't break. Be prepared, it will sting. :P

• 6 months later...

:closedeyes:

This is for people who have no one to safely spank them and feel wierd spanking themselves.

This is where we can talk about why we need a spanking, what kind of spanking we administered to ourselves and how we feel.

As for me I have no one to safely spank me but I just need a spanking to feel the sting to get going on

work I need to do. I pulled down my pull up and bent over my bed on pillows for a better reach.

I spanked myself very hard five times on each cheek with a hairbrush, a kind of humiliating instrument used on little kids.

Now I am back feeling the warm softness of the pull up everywhere but my cheeks where the sting is sharp and I need to adjust how I sit to feel comfortable. But I feel good about myself, that I am able to be a discplined able to accomplish things adult. I have a lot to get done.

I feel like a student at a fancy prep school who assumes the position and accepts the cane as a way to

move ahead in his/her life, learning life's lessons anyway he/she can to move ahead of the game.

My discpline also includes a time limit on my time here on this posting board, just one day a week.

So have a good week or so everyone.

I also like a good spanking when I need it. I have no one to safly spank me so I do do it myself. About 1 hour befor I put on a pair of plastic pants . These warm up my butt area and cause me to sweat a bit. They soften my butt area. I talk to myself about what I did. I also have a tape that tells me I have wet or messed my pants and this is the rreason for the spanking. This tells me why and how I will be punished. After about 45 min I am getting anxious about this punishment. I take off all my cloths except my plastic pants. Retrive two pillows and put them under my stomack. This picks up my area to me spanked. I have a wooden padel that I made. I start the spanking with the plastic pants on. I alternate 5 spanks on each cheek. I can take 40 to 50 spanks. The I smack my theighs in the back. I lay on the bed with legs in air and swat this area. This really hurts because the is no protection at this area. This is done to mark this area so When I am diapered the red area is below the plastic pant and will be able to be seen. Also when sitting down the seat of the chair will contact this area and hurt. I leave the hot and sweaty pants on for 30 min for punishment.. Sometimes I wet in them and force myself to sit in them. You can add any thing you can think. It is fun and I enjoy it

I would rather be spanked by another person. I like to be blindfolded when spanked too. The presence of plastic pants does hold the heat in longer. But somehow, spanking myself is like trying to tickle myself. The element of surprise is gone.

Froggy

Spanking yourself is very different from getting spanked by another. By spanking yourself, a lot of the "turn on" elements are missing. Like froggy mentioned, surprise could be one of them. The humiliation element is far more intense when another spanks you. I, myself, get hard ons when being spanked. To me, it has become a sexual stimulant when being humiliated and helplessly bare-bottom spanked by another. The harder the swats, more intense it gets, and the more I'd cry from the pain of from my red bottom. Some people even get orgasms from them. I am not one of them however.

• 2 months later...
Guest John_Q_Sample

Spanking myself only works when I am forced to do it infront of someone... usually in a diaper, on hands and knees, either on the floor or bed while they watch from another couch or chair. I also enjoy having my "manliness" spanked through my diaper... anyone else engage in this (penile spanking)?

• 5 months later...

When I was 9 or so I often got spanked when I wet or messed my pants. The spankings for pooping my pants were after cleaning up and changing my undies, but of the rarer occasions when I peed my pants, I was spanked on my wet undies and made to go stand in the corner in wet pants while my bottom stung from my spanking. Now, I sometimes wet my pants, then administer my own spanking and go stand in the corner whimpering for half an hour.

Spanking myself is the only way I have ever been spanked as I've never been able to find anyone to give me one. Usually I end up bending over the side of the bed, pulling down my underpants, and smacking myself with a long, thin, flat piece of wood. I feel a little better when it's over, but I think that without someone there to tell me what I've done wrong, and that I need to be punished for it, the spanking itself seems kind of pointless.

• 2 weeks later...