LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Who else knows?

NO! Absolutely don't want anyone to find out, either. I work closely with young children and if anyone--especially my family-found out, they'd make me give up working with kids. People jump to the wrong conclusion about diaper turn-ons. For me, it has nothing to do with children; I keep that part of my life totally separate. Wearing/using diapers is a way to regress and makes me feel secure. I imagine being little again with no worries. I'm sure many others here feel the same way. But I'd never have any desire to discuss it with anyone--EVER!

Well I havent gone without a diaper in over 4 years..... and my current girlfriend I told a couple days into us dating and she doesnt mind and has even become a diaper lover herself. Her sisters know because they might have seen it peeking out of my jeans or something... some of her other family know.... Most of my family knows and a lot of my good friends.... Not because I go around flaunting it but I don't go to any great lengths to conceal or hide it.

The only person who knows for certain is my daddy/fiancee. My friends say I got a little conversational about my private life one night when I had too much to drink, but they have never cared to divulge details and neither did I care to confirm them. I feel safe if they do know, because I know a lot about them too :P

I only told one friend.. we drifted apart, but not for that reason. He gossiped it to his GFs, but I doubt those GFs told anyone, because I barely knew them and did not know their friends. A lot of people know about my brony thing because I make no effort to hide that.