LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Broken Heart

we would live in the house immediately and refinance after a year to do needed repairs. I have thought through the whole thing. It's a great investment for the location and land. I have access to all of the needed landscaping equipment even though I am currently renting an apartment. The property taxes for this land are so low in the area as well. It's just such a steal. A house and land I would be honored to own and live on. I plan on putting a lot into the house and land, including a movie and sound studio in the back and an outdoor movie theatre.

Most banks would rather see a willing buyer than a foreclosure. Go to them and explain that you desperately want that property and they might just be able to make iot happen for you. Ask them what it will take from you and then before it's final go back and offer them whatever you could scrape up- they may take it. I've seen far too many "family" homes lost but in this world it happens :crybaby:

Most banks would rather see a willing buyer than a foreclosure. Go to them and explain that you desperately want that property and they might just be able to make iot happen for you. Ask them what it will take from you and then before it's final go back and offer them whatever you could scrape up- they may take it. I've seen far too many "family" homes lost but in this world it happens :crybaby:

The sad fact of life in the US is that unless you are affluent, you aren't going to get much out of life :( I've spent my whole life aiming to be a good person but that doesn't impress those who run things- only how much cash you are worth matters to them <_< Cross that threshold and you've got it made; be on our side of it and you learn to take the knocks and go on anyway :whistling: My sisters and I are going to end up with our Mom's house and we're keeping it in the family- at least that's the plan. But let the first squabbles begin and all bets are off, and with two families (and possibly me) wanting to live there then squabbles are certain sooner or later :crybaby: and then the house is gone. Or we won't be financially able to keep things going at some point with the same results. Yeah, it sucks but that's life and if you don't like that aim for riches and (censored) the rest if you can live with yourself that way :mellow: