LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Why?

I'll never completely understand why and I really wish I could calm my urges down since I've actually not wore any diapers in a while due to some circumstances, but my urges get so bad that even just thinking of diapers or saying the word over and over can get me "excited" if you know what I mean.....I'm a Christian first and foremost so you could see how this fetish can be a struggle....Is there anyway to at least calm my urges down? Any advice would help......Thank you

• Like 1

I don't understand why not either. It's not like the bible says thou shalt not wear diapers. You have an emotional need to wear them, and doing so doesn't hurt anyone, so why fight who you are over it?

Guest YoungZeppelin

Now my bible knowledge is rusty, but im sure there is something stating that you have a right to achieving chappies as long as its not at the expense of others? Remember your god gave you a right to choose for yourself. This is not restricted to whats good or bad, but what is right for yourself as well; to choose that your own well being is just as important as anyone else.