LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

how many times have you loaded a diaper

yesterday I completed a max fiber loading. It's never happened before. I actually needed a diaper. I pooped 7x. All very big. Satisfying. My diaper was full to the max. I pooped every hour, sometimes in front of neighbors. It was the best poopy diaper day in history (mine) . How many times have you filled your diaper in 1 session?

I maxed out my diaper on this one. Could have added a few more but I would have been close to blow out. 7x is the most I"ve accomplished. It filled my diapers from front to back. dreamy. It tickled my balls. Diaper was abena under a babykins cloth and plastic pants. I now have a new benchmark. I'm in a similar set-up and will hope to equal it. Been fiber loading for 3 days. Have already pooped 4x this morning. Hoping to set a new record.

As with the others, never more than once . I never really tested diaper capacity, but my stools are quite large, so even going once could potentially fill a diaper beyond its capabilities.

psyllium bulk is great. smooth, semi soft and not stinky. easy to clean up. as for skin protection, I use desitin. liberally applied, I've never had a rash. I've been in my present diaper since last night. I poke a bunch of pin holes in the plastic cover and wear a babykins cloth diaper with plastic pants. I simply change the cloth diaper when it gets really wet. I've fiber loaded for 3 days and have taken several vicoden to ease the bloat and discomfort. Also slows the digestive process so I can wait comfortably until the nartotics wear off. Then the fun begins. I will insert a few frozen glycerin suppositories and wait. within the hour I can expect massive poop after massive poop. My last adventure ended up with almost 5 pounds of poo. I also ate some shrooms so am beginning to float on a cloud. Looking forward to an eventfull evening.

My poop is rock hard and I'm not on any drugs. Not fair! In response I've been drinking a lot more water, but it doesn't seem to have made any difference.

Back on topic, I've never pooped more than once, because once I've pooped I can't do so again for at least a day... unless I've got diarrhea or such from an illness and then diapers are the last thing on my mind.

Unassisted poops are definitely once per diaper, but if I've planned to force some messing with lots of fiber, laxatives, enemas, etc. then I poo as many times as I go in ~1-2 hours. This can be anywhere from 1-10 times depending on the scenario.