LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Question About Being a Caretaker

It's hard to say what you should do, you will probably just have to do what feel right for you two in this situation. You mention him being 18 is important, so I assume that is the legal age limit for sexual consent where you live. If he is of age then I'd treat it like any other relationship I have. What you two want together is for you guys to decide. :D

Much all of this so far. I'm a professional skeptic so it takes a lot for me to thoroughly trust someone I hardly know so I'd want to copy the ID offered and to make things smooth I would offer him the same. That would cover thal legality. I'd also hide tape recorder catching the conversation covering the scope of his agreed consent if things went wrong. It may not be admissible as evidence but it can be heard by police and the DA who would then probably refuse to prosecute, and that occurance can be used as evidence. It's generally legal to tape someone clandestinely as long as it is solely for use to refresh your memory and as long as they don't specifically ask you not to, but check local laws on that.

Guest YoungZeppelin

To what bettypooh said, I believe that in certain states if not all require u to notify the other person that they are being recorded otherwise it can be considered entrapment. I saw that happened on a child abuse case some time back. I'm not 100% sure on the details thou.

To what bettypooh said, I believe that in certain states if not all require u to notify the other person that they are being recorded otherwise it can be considered entrapment. I saw that happened on a child abuse case some time back. I'm not 100% sure on the details thou.