LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Depression And Incontinence

I was wondering if they ahd any linking? Could being upset and depressed cause you to have some kind of stress incontinence, or is that all in your head? Since my car accident, I have been really depressed and other things happening to me, I have been wetting the bed a lot lately. I dunno if it's just stress from my life making it psychologically for me to wet the bed? Or I reall yhave some serious medical issue, since after my car accident, I started having frequent urges to use the bathroom.

Firstly I would get yourself off to the doctors if only to have some sort of check up to reassure yourself and set your mind at rest :)

And as for depression I think there may well be a link :o

My reason for this thinking is that when I was diagnosed with OAB :badmood: it really depressed the hell out of me for some considerable time. :angry2:

It took me a long time (Many months) and a lot of time and trouble taken by the wife to "move me out of that pit of depression" I was not all that aware of my moodiness most of the time and have never (as far as I can tell) been depressed before.

Seems to be something I had to work through and eventually came out the other end :P

Your answer to the bedwetting may be very simple and easily cured, but perhaps you should seek expert advice :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

I was wondering if they ahd any linking? Could being upset and depressed cause you to have some kind of stress incontinence, or is that all in your head? Since my car accident, I have been really depressed and other things happening to me, I have been wetting the bed a lot lately. I dunno if it's just stress from my life making it psychologically for me to wet the bed? Or I reall yhave some serious medical issue, since after my car accident, I started having frequent urges to use the bathroom.

Umm, all kinds of bad things happen to your insides in serious car accidents. Get medical help.

Can depression cause incontinence? I think so...you just don't have the energy to wake up, go use the toilet...or are too upset by other things to care that you are getting wet....

However, not only is depression a serious medical issue, you should also get that incontinence checked out, since there's a good chance you may need internal repairs...for example, strained bladder muscles and the like...and these won't happen without some help.

• 1 month later...

first off, i hope youve seen a doctor about both issues, and i hope your ok.

depression goes hand in hand with incontinence, they seem to make each other worse at times. for me, it has its good days, and bad, but theres allways light at the end of the tunnel.

good luck, and be sure to let us know how youre doing.

diggs