LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Constant Dribble

have been diognosed with inco yesterday. it is the type where you have a constant dribble. how do i change myself if i am dribbling all of the time without soaking the surrounding area with urine?

can you also give me some tips on dealing with inco. i.e what diaper should i wear etc.

Guest diamondback688

if you are willing to buy off of the net, i would say buy from www.xpmedical.com , molicare and abena are both great brands...if you want to wear something more discreet, attends 10 are the way to go...just dont count on depends, because anything with the name depends on it sucks big time...

have been diognosed with inco yesterday. it is the type where you have a constant dribble. how do i change myself if i am dribbling all of the time without soaking the surrounding area with urine?

can you also give me some tips on dealing with inco. i.e what diaper should i wear etc.

guess it really depends on how much protection you are looking for

i like to use a pull up type depends adjustable allow you to change when you need to with out haveing to undress and are not a bulky as diapers are

it is what you feel best with try several type before you rule out any thing

Hi Bulky

As rickibrat and Diamondback say, you would probably be best trying out a selection of items until you find the one that suits you.

You do not say which country you are in, but if in the UK go and see your "Continence advisor" from usually the local hospital as they usually get a lot of free samples to use for their "Customers" and of course if a company is promoting a new Nappy then they usually have stacks of various different types and fittings from "pull ups" to full "Nappies". :thumbsup:

Sorry to hear that you have been diagnosed as "inco" and am sure you will find lots of help here from fellow sufferers and diaper lovers alike.

If you have a slow dribble, or intermittent dribble, an "off the shelf" brand such as Depends, Assurance, or a grocery store/big box house brand may work for you. They are generally cheaper and easier to find. But if you're having a heavier dribble, then buying some of the premium brands from the Internet may also work for you. I agree with the other posts that you know how much you're dribbling, but there are many choices. For something lighter, belted undergarments may work just as well for you. But hopefully you'll find something that fits soon! Myself, I find that Depends generally meets my needs, since they are relatively inexpensive, coupons are available for them and they are easy to find.

• Like 1

Not dribbling as you change? Look up a "Cunningham Clamp", which will set you back about $40. You put that on your willie, and it's the same as holding it closed with your hand. Change diapers, point willie into a toilet, let go of the clamp, then tuck him inside the diaper. Much less mess....