LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The closet

GSX

My mother is the only one who refuses to say the word diaper. She calles them "things/stuff" whenever the topic comes up. Kinda funny actually.

My urologists do this too, though they seem to like using pads or absorbent underwear. I usually let them know it's ok to call them what they are- diapers.

• 2 weeks later...

Diapers are just another form of undwerwear, like a thong, briefs, boxers hip huggers french bikinies or what ever people wear these days :P i don't advertise what I wear under my clothes (unlike the fools who walk arund with their pants 1/2 way down to their ankles :screwy: ) so why would I want to advertise these??

After all,being 'out of the closet' doesn't necessarily mean telling people what you wear for underwear. Much of it simply has to do with self acceptance and understanding. As mentioned above, if you are comfortable and act comfortable with your situation, then any reactions you get if found out or you actually 'tell' someone will be the same relaxed reaction. It's really no big deal as millions of people around the world wear diapers for one reason or another.

As for people knowing about my 'personal choice in underwear" my therapist knows, and a couple of ladies I dated know, one was also an AB so that was no big deal....but the other one was a judgemental person (whom I don't speak with anymore) so that didn't work out to well *shrug*

The rest of my family has no need to know, so I don't say anything. "Loose lips sink ships" and as mentioned, a 'closed mouth gathers o foot" so I'm more then willing to let sleeping dogs alone. No one has a 'need' to know what I wear for underwear....much less 'WHY' it's part of who I am, I enjoy it and it brings me happiness and I don't hurt anyone with it :D Nothing else matters. It's part of who I am and I accept that...and no one elses opinion or thoughts are important.

"Those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind" Dr Seuss :P