LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Only 10% of inconts wet the bed?

I'm not so sure about that. In the US we have so many adults using pull ups or cheap cloth like diapers. If they were wetting 24/7 then they wouldn't be using those kinds of absorbent underwear and would instead be calling for real diapers to be stocked.

I guess when you lump all of those people into the incontinent category then these is a good chance most of them wouldn't wet at night. Still not sure it would be less than 10% total though.

The best example wow be people with mild stress incontinence. They will leak and wet when they cough, bend over, etc. However, they wouldn't experience any of that when resting so they wouldn't wet at night.

Another good example is me. I am profoundly urge incontinent and have a Neurogenic obstruction. I will wake up about twice a night needing to pee. I could get up if I wanted to, but choose to lay there and wet my diaper. This makes it much easier for me to fall back asleep, but if I chose to I could very easily avoid wetting the bed.

Those are good examples Brian, but even those with mild stress incontinence cough and sneeze during the night, or, due to other factors and age often wake several times with a strong urge or need to pee.

Discussed this with the Doc. He said its higher than 10%. Not to believe everything you read on line. Also as mentioned in this thread not everyone reports they wet the bed as well.

• Like 1

I don't believe it's 10%, but I don't believe it's 100% either. It goes back-and-forth with me. So which counts on my end? The 75% of the time that I don't? Or the 25% of the time that I do? If I were asked that question I would probably say I'm not a bedwetter… But it does happen.

I don't believe it's 10%, but I don't believe it's 100% either. It goes back-and-forth with me. So which counts on my end? The 75% of the time that I don't? Or the 25% of the time that I do? If I were asked that question I would probably say I'm not a bedwetter… But it does happen.

• 3 weeks later...

It doesn't sound right to me but in any case I am in the 10% who wet the bed. What I can say is that my urologist assures me that there are many many adults of all ages who regularly wet the bed for a variety of reasons and plenty for no apparrent reason.