LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Et Abduction

I dreamed this one up tonight while watching a SciFi movie. Not much too it but I needed to get it down and out of my head

-------------

ET Abduction

A Short Story by Bo Tox

It all started in the Summer of 2006. I don't know how long it has been since but this is my story. My name is Zoe but my friends just called me "Z" for short. I'd just had the biggest and last fight with my ex-boyfriend. I caught him with another woman for the last time. She had bigger breasts than me. I was always selfconcious about my smallish chest.

It felt good to be out in the night air with the top down and my short, black hair blowing around. The weather tonight was much cooler and less humid than was usual for a mid July night in the south. I wasn't complaining. The stars were bright and the moon was just rising. My nipples were hard from the cool air and it made them tingle.

That's when the car bright lighted me and I almost ran off the road. Except that it wasn't a car with high beams, it was much brighter. I thought it might have been a low flying aircraft, maybe even a search helicopter. And that's all I remember as my car died and coasted to a stop on the side of the road.

The next recollection that I had was of feeling cold all over and an intense light so strong that I had to keep my eyes closed and still my eyes hurt. My hands were restrained such that I couldn't move them at all. The bindings were metallic when I jerked but they would not give.

The lights dimmed and I was able to peer around a bit. I was, as I feared from the cold feeling, naked. My nipples were hard and my flesh was goose pimpled. My tan lines contrasted my pale skin against my bronzed tan lines. I had shaved my bikini area smooth to keep things clean. Funny how that's what popped through my mind at a time like this.

Someone walked in front of the light. I thought it was a very tall man but I'm not sure. The person was very tall, that's for sure. I'd guess as big as that basketball player, the one from China. The person was wearing some sort of suit, head to toe.

When this person peered down upon me, it became obvious that it wasn't a suit. The wrinkles around the neck and fingers were flesh. From there I looked closer at the face. The eyes were wearing goggles and the mouth and nose were covered with a sort of surgical mask.

Another person, even taller and larger entered the room. I'm sure he was at least twice my petite five foot frame. He was a shade lighter and lightly striped. Perhaps the first one was female. This one had a couple of things in his hands and they did not look friendly. Lots of rough edges and points.

He looked down upon me and felt my head with his hand. He had only three digits. The table was elevated to put me closer to his level. He retrieved one of the devices and placed it gently against my abdomen. When he removed his hand, it sprang into action. I felt a burning in my chest. He placed the other one around my neck. Instantly, my body went numb and I couldn't move a muscle. It was like my body was switched off but my mind was fully functional. Almost a detached feeling.

A tube lifted out of the middle of the device around my neck and wriggled its way down my throat. I would have gagged if I'd been able to muster any movement. Another pair of tubes lodged in my nostrils and sealed them off. It forced air into and out of my lungs.

Then the horrible part started. More tubes from the one around my waist found every crevice in my crotch. It felt like something the size of garden hose snaked up my rear. It hurt so bad but I could neither stop it or even scream. Then it stopped and expanded to lock itself in place.

Another one repeated the experience in my vagina. The last one slithered into my urethra and it burned the whole way before it, too, lodged and stopped.

Something warm filled the hose in my throat and I could feel my abdomen swell. It was just about to get painful when the device around my belly stuck me. Immediately may innards began to cramp and spasm. I felt like I had to pee so badly and I was having the worst case of diahrea ever.

The hoses pulsed at all orifices. Things went in my stomach, the machine stimulated they body and I expelled it through the hoses down below. I was conscious the whole time and it went on for what seemed like hours.

When it finally stopped, the tall one removed his mask. There was almost no nose at all. Just two small slits. The mouth was just a narrow opening across the lower jaw. There were no lips at all and the mouth never opened. Then he removed the goggles. The eyes were black, dark and hollow. No pupils or eyelids, just black, inky pools.

As the hoses in my nostrils were removed and the tube in my throat retracted, I coughed at last. It was dry and irritated. He then removed the device around my neck and I took a deep breath. I swear he smiled at me.

I was hoping the lower hoses would be removed next. I was only partly right. What can only be considered a collar was fastened around my neck and bracelets around my wrists. The hoses retracted from my lower parts and they were as uncomfortable coming out as they were going in. I shuddered at the violation that had taken place.

Then the device around my waist was removed and a belt was slid around my middle and fastened. They all seemed supple yet sturdy. Then anklets were put on my feet. The tall one pushed a button and my neck, hands, waist and ankles were immobilized. At first I thought they were magnetized but my waist belt wasn't touching the table. It was just fixed in space and would not budge.

The smaller one, the female, approached me with something. It appeared to be clothing. She motioned a hand up in the air and my body was lifted off the table by the devices fastened around my body. She spread things out on the table and I was lowered back onto the table. Oddly enough, I didn't feel the material except under my behind, which was still very sensitive from the anal probing.

The female then split her two digits and my legs spread apart. She could control my bracelets with her movements. She then covered my crotch with the clothes only they weren't clothes. It looked like a diaper. Oh MY GOSH! When it was pulled up in front, she waved her hand over it and it melded together.

The tall one walked in front of me made a motion as if to sit and I did so unsteadily. I still had no clothing save the diaperish covering around my middle.

It was then I finally got a good look around the room, if it was a room. I couldn't see any walls. It just tapered off into shadows with no details to be seen.

The table was dropped until my feet would touch the floor. I stepped down and stood up. I barely came to the beings middles. It was then I noticed that though they were naked, they appeared to have no sex organs or other bodily function orifices.

My head was spinning and I felt like I had to get out of there. I bolted! In what direction, I have no idea. I just ran as fast as I could. It didn't matter any way. Before I took three steps my attachments locked me in motion cold. I was suspended mid stride.

The larger one stood in front of me and shook one of his fingers and I felt "NO!" shouted in my mind. It almost hurt. He repositioned me into a standing position then bent me over at the middle. My hands were locked to my ankles and I could not move.

The sudden shock of being struck on the backside jolted me into a surreal thought. I was being spanked for trying to run away. "Punishment" blurted into my mind. I got the point and would not do that again.

I was then placed into a room that looked like a child's bedroom out of modern house. It was brightly colored and there were too many closets. I looked in them all. One was filled with toys like a toddler would play with and another was children's clothes and the third, which I hoped was a bathroom was locked.

I sat on the bed and tried to collect my thoughts. I tried to get a finger under the material that encased my middle with no luck. It was resilient and supple. Surprisingly, it was not hot but it was bulky.

A smaller being, perhaps the same female, perhaps a different one, entered and offered me a covered plate. I opened it, half-heartedly, and looked at the food. It was an extra large platter with two pastie foods, something that looked like carrots and milk, I think.

I covered it back up but the alien made a fist and my attachments froze. She then proceeded to force the food down my throat. The carrots tasted sort of like carrots but not completely. The pastes were apple sauce and mashed beans. The milk was warm and given to me via tube sort of like a straw.

After she'd gorged me on the extra large helpings, she released my bonds and left me alone. It came to me in a flash. I am short, my hair is short, my breasts are small and my lower region is shaved smooth. They have mistaken me for a human child. I wish I could convey to them their miscalculation.

I explored every nook and crany of that room for hours. I could find nothing useful in the room to help me escape this unthinkable nightmare.

Several hours later the small one returned and again offered me a platter. Even though I was more than full from the previous feeding, I made an effort to at least sample the items. One of them tasted like macaroni and cheese although it had the texture of the same paste as before. Apparently, I didn't eat enough because she again locked my bracelets and forced a good portion of it in my mouth. She force all of the fluid into me despite me nearly gagging several times. If they kept this up, I'd be 200lbs in a month!

After that she found an outfit in the closet and dressed me in what I can only consider doll clothes. I didn't care for it but at least I wasn't being force fed.

This was the first time I needed to relieve myself since being put into this diaper thing. I'd already tried to remove it a few times. The material would not let me get a grip on it and there were no tapes or visible seams to it. I searched through the toys for one with a point but they were quite clever. The need to pee was growing but I put it out of my mind as best I could. I even played with some blocks to take my mind off of my full bladder.

In the end, I was only able to hold my pee for six hours and nearly cried when I could hold it no more. It felt so good to just let go. The relief was instant and I was quite surprised by the warmth that spread throughout the diaper. When I was finished, I was shocked to see that the covering had turned a pale blue and had swollen slightly. I felt of it and it was still warm. I wondered how much a space diaper could hold.

I half expected to be changed soon but it was not to be. I eventually grew tired and crawled onto the bed to sleep. I had a very weird dream that first night. I dreamed that I was two years old and back with my parents. Very strange.

When I awoke, it was to the sound of the small female entering with a tray. I was covered up and she pulled back the covers. She immediately saw the dark blue of my diaper and I realized it had grown even larger over night. I usually needed to visit the bathroom first thing upon waking but not today. OH NO! I must have wet in my sleep. I hadn't done that when sober since I was three!

My attendant made a motion and I was instantly flipped up so that my head was down and my behind was in the air. She squeezed it and I felt my mind form, "Wet?"

I spoke aloud, as if she could hear me, "Yes, I'm soaked!"

Maybe she didn't understand me because she did not change my diaper. Instead she gave me the platter and I opened it, not really wanting to eat after the previous two meals. I found warm cereal, sort of like oatmeal but the same texture as all the other foods. The drink was something very close to orange juice and I was actually thirsty by now.

I ate a few bites of the cereal but, again, not enough and it fed it to me until I literally could not swallow another spoonful. I thought I would throw up. Instead my very tender bottom erupted uncontrollably and without warning. I was so shocked that I just sat there in my own mess. I felt in my mind, "Replacement"

My nanny, as I called her by now, opened the third door and revealed both a table similar to my first arrival and other things I couldn't recognize. There was another door on the far side of the room.

She placed me on the table and my restraints were activated. I watched carefully as she removed my full diaper. It had turned black after fouling it. It opened easily for her without even touching it. Amazingly, I was clean when it was removed. Neat trick if you are going to have to actually use a diaper. No dirty bottom and no dirty hands.

An ointment was applied to my diaper area. She dropped the dirty diaper into a slot and something popped up on the display. I could not read the symbols and shapes but she looked at me and I heard, "low output" in my mind.

So, I wasn't processing enough for them? Geez, I felt like I'd already gained 10 pounds in 24 hours.

Once my diaper was under me, she held up something and examined it. It looked like a bullet and I was afraid of what she would do with it. As I feared, she forced into my behind and I felt it propel itself deeper inside of me. She watched on the screen as my insides were examined in detail. I felt it wriggling inside of me the whole time she was rediapering me.

She gave me another drink and something that looked like a cookie but tasted like stale bread. I drank and ate the cookie, despite the taste in hopes I wouldn't be force fed again. I soon realized the 'low output' statement meant they thought I was constipated. My bowels growled and wrenched for 20 minutes as I had no choice but to soil myself from the bullet suppository.

My nanny was no where to be seen. At least this diaper sealed it in perfectly. No smell escaped at all. I could feel the mess in my behind but the lack of smell made it slightly more tolerable. The diaper was light green this time. I tried to remain standing to keep from making the mess more so. In the end, I wasn't changed that time until the noon meal.

I won't say I grew acustomed to the bland food but they did seem to take notice that the portions were too large. I was only changed when my diaper was black. If it was blue or green, they wouldn't bother. I lost count after two months but I averaged two diaper changes a day and never got a rash or any other problems.

After the first week, I was moved to another room during the day. I was made to follow my nanny down a hall in whatever she chose to dress me in that day. We passed many more beings and she put me into a clear room. I was on display. I couldn't read the sign but I'm sure it said, "Come see the earth girl!"

Aliens about six feet tall, maybe children, would press up against my wall and stare in wonder. I guess they'd never seen a human before.

Realization comes in spurts for me. As I was leaving the cage and being taken back to the regular room, I glanced the display that was attached to my particular cage. It showed an alien with a human standing next to it and a star pattern showing my home location relative to theirs. I thought I was in a zoo but I wasn't. There were no other creatures around.

Then it hit me like a ton of bricks. I was the little house monkey you see wearing a diaper so they don't pee on the furniture. The short female that took care of me was not my nanny. We had been playing dress-up. I was a living Barbie doll.

I was a child's exotic pet!

i like go on

Sorry, that's all I really intended to write. It was just a whimsical little short story I wrote in about 2 hours.

but there is so much more you can do from here

I don't have any ideas for where to go with it. I just wanted a funny little story about being the pet monkey with a diaper. What do you guys have in mind? Give me some direction but don't look for anything real quick.

Jiji was brought inside, squirming wildly, not wanting to be anyone’s baby. She was easily held onto, though, as she was taken to the side room, which had been worked on through the night. When she was brought in, it had a large playpen set up. As Don set her in it, he left the room, closing the door behind him.

Jiji just sat in the pen, contemplating everything. It’s not like she could get out. Her diaper was too thick to allow her to get a leg over the side. Even if she could get her leg over the side, again, the diaper would muck it up for her by catching on the playpen. To be honest, she was totally trapped.

She sighed, as a look of confused thought came onto her face… Babies live like prisoners… granted, pampered prisoners… but they are still prisoners. Thoughts like that kept coming across her mind. It was true, in one sense… But it was obvious that Jiji was truly was looking only for the downside of the whole situation. She stayed in there for about an hour, just finding random things to keep her interest—the abacus, some of the kids’ handheld games… whatever they had placed in the playpen. They didn’t allow her the remote for the HoloTV, but she hadn’t really expected them to.

When the hour was up, the door opened up to a much kinder looking Jean. She didn’t have that no-nonsense look she usually took up with Jiji. Taken aback by this, Jiji moved over to the other side of the playpen. Jean simply managed to chase Jiji to the other side, and caught her quickly. Holding her up, Jean tossed Jiji into the air, and caught her, twirling around and holding her pet close, before taking her out into the living room.

Jean walked out with a smile, and sat on the couch. She pets Jiji’s head gently, as Don sat down next to them. Don was the first to speak up. “Jiji, me and jean have decided on a few base rules for you, with your new class reassignment. So, all the old rules? Forget ‘em.” He smiled, as he pulled out a handwritten list, and read off all the rules, like Jiji couldn’t read. “Rule one. You’ll always be in diapers. If you remember correctly, when we shrunk you before, you almost pissed yourself twice due to the different size of all your parts… so we know you’re gonna loose it here.” The loss of bodily function after size change was more on a pet-to-pet basis, and unfortunately, Jiji was very susceptible to the aftereffects, where some pets like Robby barely show any effect.

Smiling her loving smile, Jean stated the second rule, and explained it in a similar fashion to Don. “Rule two. You can watch TV and play all you want—in fact, we encourage it… except when we want cuddle time, or we’re out in public. At that point, you can do what’s appropriate. Play with other pets, just sit where you are… In other words, do what’s natural.” Jiji had to say this was a damn good rule.

Don looks down, wetting his lips. “Third rule, dear… You’re not allowed in any room with yellow on the door. This will get you caster oil and half an hour in the punishment pen. I doubt you’ll do that, but just remember that.”

Jiji sighs. Nodding, she agrees. This action only prompts wild laughter from Jean. “You thought you had a choice? Dear child, whether or not you decide to follow our rules doesn’t make a difference. We would have done it to you anyway.” She lightly ruffled her hair, before she gently kissed Jiji’s cheek. “But it’s nice to know you want to comply… I guess I never really welcomed you to the family before… but… well, welcome. She smiled widely, as she held Jiji over her shoulder and patted her back lightly, to help calm her down. “Welcome to my family, Jiji.”

The next few days were uneventful. Jean took over the housework, while Jiji tried to get used to walking in a diaper. It was difficult, granted, but it was very comforting. Of course, Jiji continued nursing on Jean, but she actually started to enjoy it now. The milk was starting to develop a good taste to Jiji.

Every day, Jiji was allowed to play with all sorts of toys. And even though in the five years previous that she had been in the house and wanted to play with the children’s toys, she was never allowed to… she was happy that they started to let her play with them. She was beyond happy.

Of course, now every day she sat down with Jean and watched the soap operas, and filled in Jean what happened whenever she had to leave and change Neni—the two older ones were at a summer camp, and had been for about a week and half. They weren’t due back home for a couple of weeks.

Jiji was just a little too large to place in a high chair just yet, but she was quite able to use one of the elder sibling’s booster seats—she didn’t mind. Every night, she sat at the table. Don fed her food, cutting it up into bite-sized pieces. She really didn’t mind, but she was still capable of feeding herself. Jean usually put Neni in a playpen in the kitchen, because she was still too little to do anything but drink from a bottle.

Every night, Jiji was put to bed with Neni—a fresh diaper and a full bottle. And every morning, they two items had reversed roles. A full diaper and an empty bottle. Jiji didn’t mind, it meant more attention….

Three days had passed, and it was now time for her to become a baby, perhaps irreversibly….

try this

• 3 weeks later...

Sounds a bit like you were watching Fire in the Sky :D

It wasn't that one but I know the one you speak of. It was Alien Abduction if memory serves. It was pretty cheesy but it got the creative ideas flowing on the topic.