LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sizing question

I've just started using them too. I have a 34 inch waist and their larges fit me just right. As any diaper should, they come up to my belly button and have at least an inch or two of overlap on the sides. I have a lot of overlap on the sides in fact, so they should fit you good too.

If you're "in the middle of a size range", generally go up to the larger size. You can usually tape them on 'tighter' and overlap more of the backing plastic if its not way too big for you - obviously you can't "stretch" a smaller size up as it'll tear.

Samples are the best way to kinow. Every diaper fits differently and every manufacturer has their own idea of 'proper fit' and sizing so that even their own size charts can be misleading. Toss in your own thoughts about fitting and it becomes clear that there are just too many variables involved to say with certainty that you will get things right without trying them on. Besides, it's fun to experiment and even if you find a favorite, you can still try other samples you've never worn just for fun B)