LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Putting Together a Pride Outfit - Need Suggestions

So yesterday I discovered dependeco makes rainbow skull diaper covers. As soon as I discovered this, I realized that *this* was what I wanted to build my outfit for SF Pride around (it's in two weeks). I want to build an outfit that is part rainbow/pride, part femme punk, and part abdl themed. I'll be going with another girl, who (as the plan goes) will probably be wearing a more subdued outfit (probably the hot topic maleficent dress), and leading me around on a collar and leash.

First off sounds,like a great outfit :) I'm sure it will be fun. Leashes n collars,can be bought at pet stores like pet smart .Some things you may have to make but I'm sure that will be part of the fun.Good luck and take pics so we can all see.And enjoy the experience and be proud to be you.

I'm all for equality and live-and-let-live and all... but I'm really curious what the gay community would say if straight people decided to hold their own "pride" event. I don't care what your orientation or lifestyle happens to be... just not sure about the need to throw it in other peoples' faces.

Without starting a fight ill add my thoughts on this Straight ppl already do that on a daily basis every time something comes up.about same sex marriage or equal rights everyone bans together at a state capitol and preach how wrong it is or how they feel this way or that mega churchs spend tons of money to support LGBT hate groups and turn around and preach that they should love their neighbors as god did but hate members of LGBT community ill close by adding Love is blind and its not a choice for many its just the way you were born everyone should be free to love who they wish without fear of losing a job or finding a group.of Hippocrates from a church on your lawn when you wake up

Nothing is 'thrown in your face" in this world. What happens is that you see something you don't like and you take offense even when none was given. Thus you create your own problem then complain about it- which does not seem very intelligent to me.

I wished I lived in or near San-Francisco. I mean the bay-to Breakers race(you can wear diapers all day in front of everyone, even run naked), Folsom street, the gay pride marches and freely displaying AB/DL lifestyles, without seeming too weird.... Seems like a Heaven for us AB people.

Here in NY we don't have anything like that, sucks. Even yesterday when I bought the adult diapers from the dollar store, the girl seemed so uptight and weirder out about it.

People are so uptight and closed minded here, it's ridiculous. My transgendered friend from Nevada even says they are. He went into WalMart and people were just kinda quiet around him, he knew they were trying to peek. Man I hate that...just who cares?? I want to wear baby clothes in public and he wants to look like Cher(LMAO) who cares! just be happy with who you are and accept it in people!

So yes...I want to be in SF!

Be careful about letting your diaper peek too much at things like pride and Folsom. People will absolutely grab your ass. Remember: not everyone at those events is part of the LGBT community.

Hell, I got girls that that grab my ass all the time...some realize the difference and something is different, some don't. As for New york not having gay pride parades and events, I think Google will prove your wrong on many accounts. Here in Columbus, Ohio we have a section of town that is mostly gay, not for any other reason than I guess they prefer to live all around each other or something. We just had our gay pride last week, and I finally figured out what all the rainbow flags meant all the way down the main street. Silly me thought it was tribute to the grateful dead. Naw, just kidding. We have a whole load of Gay bars here in a strip of bars some straight, right next to a gay bar.

• 2 weeks later...

Hell, I got girls that that grab my ass all the time...some realize the difference and something is different, some don't. As for New york not having gay pride parades and events, I think Google will prove your wrong on many accounts. Here in Columbus, Ohio we have a section of town that is mostly gay, not for any other reason than I guess they prefer to live all around each other or something. We just had our gay pride last week, and I finally figured out what all the rainbow flags meant all the way down the main street. Silly me thought it was tribute to the grateful dead. Naw, just kidding. We have a whole load of Gay bars here in a strip of bars some straight, right next to a gay bar.