LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bambino out of stock?

The small thing was a bit of a joke, but I am telling you you can't go wrong with the Dry's. I take it from the comments that your really a size Large? Not sure were the issue was with the last version they had with you. But I will say that the smalls run a tad larger than a normal small but not overly so. Just maybe about crossing over to the low end of a medium. So if they were a bit small for you before and keep with the sizing throughout the new range, you should be okay with them now. I still think you will love them if the issue you had before with fit doesn't resurface.

You could also try the A+ products from XP medical, see how those work out for you :) I wanna order some soon, just have to save up a bit.

Between looking at the topics here recently about Aww So Cute and ABU, I actually have to give The Bottom Half Group credit for admitting that their last batch of Bambinos wasn't up to par. While AB/DLs will have to do without them for a little while, I think that's better than having them put junk out on the market because they can. The simple fact that they told us what was going on goes a long way too. ABU sounds like they're on radio silence again, and Aww So Cute sounds like they don't communicate at all, (which sucks for me, because I was all set to buy their diapers,) but at least The Bottom Half Group owned up to the fact that there was a problem. ABU and Aww So Cute could take a lesson on customer service by looking at how the problem with Bambino is being handled.