LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Renaissance Pleasure Faire

We have been discussing what makes us feel old. Since a few DD members still PM and e-mail me about the old days from 1990 onward in DPF, they probably remember that 2 or 3 times a year my column in the bimonthly DPF Newsletter went on and on about the many advantages of wearing diapers when participating at Ren Faires. Renaissance fashion favored 'bun rolls' and 'cod pieces'. Wearing a thick diaper inside your Renaissance garments added to the fashion of that day and also allowed you to avoid the dreaded 'Privy' lines.

Sorry you've lost a friend. It happens as we get older :( One of my friends is approaching 80, and back when he was 75 he commented to me that he was the last of all his old-time friends left- they were all gone and all he had was his newer friemds, of which he was glad that I was one. Never stop looking for and trying to make friends, for oneday you too might run out of the older ones. BTW I lived in Novato for about 6 months when I was 8-9 years old- a LONG time ago :whistling: