LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Fiber Intake?

I have been trying to regulate my fiber for sometime now and haven't had very much luck. I have been taking 3 citracel fiber tablets daily and drinking tons of water and haven't really noticed much difference in my stool. I still have to strain to an extent, and its still very solid. I'm not quite looking for the runs or anything, just a mushier consistency. Anyone have any advice?

Metamucil or the generic equivalent at least once a day will certainly help. Work up to a dose with each meal to become the most regular person on the planet.

that and maybe some baby formula and a really thick, good diaper would be heaven.

I take 4 Capsules daily and still, have to work at getting it out. Now, im not a really junk food eater but one McDonalds double cheese burger and boom, the flood gates open rapidly. Im not necessarily looking for soften bowels for the cause of pooping in my diapers, but just for an overall softer experience. I do mess my diapers, but that's not the only reason im looking for softer bowel movements.