LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Times when being incontinent SUCKS!

Saying that you're "not trying to be a dick" is a pretty good sign you're being one. You put into question everything he said simply because he seems able bodied. News flash, just because someone is active and young doesn't mean they haven't had something like a lower back injury, a birth defect or even damage due to infection.

Also, MediCal will pay for any diaper brand who's seller accepts FSA. I believe you can even get Bellisimos.

I'm able bodied as well, but in my family muscle atrophy in those areas is genetic. There are people in my family who never had to wear, some that wore since birth and are in their 30s, some who have always had bed wetting problems, and some like me who had problems in their teens.

I've had a lot of damage to my pelvic area through skateboarding, falling, and through sexual abuse.

I have no cane, I run on weekends, and I work nearly full time doing landscaping and gardening work. I have about a 30 second warning or none at all for both 1 and 2.

You have NO IDEA about people's medical history. You want to be skeptical, keep it to yourself until proven otherwise.

• Like 1

I wonder if he is that same guy here months back who was incontinentphobic about people wearing them for medical need. He got banned for his trollish behavior. I forget what thread it was in.

Just that I know of people with severe problems(my sister's job is helping out with severely injured people. One guy has complete Spina Bifidia , which is the under development of spinal nerves and it causes him total bladder and bowel loss, as well as complete paraplegia.

LUMIA Ibroke my back several years ago. Outside you'd see nothing wrong but I have nerve damage that causes me to have no bladder control. Its shallow minded idiots like you that think they know better that has nothing better to do than start bs..

• Like 1

LUMIA Ibroke my back several years ago. Outside you'd see nothing wrong but I have nerve damage that causes me to have no bladder control. Its shallow minded idiots like you that think they know better that has nothing better to do than start bs..

I'm not bashing, well on purpose anyways, just that it bewilders me someone that young and able walks around wearing Abenas and race car diapers all day long. I think after all these years of being 24/7 incontinent, both poop and pee, carrying around like 5 changes of Abenas with me every where I go, to hockey games, around friends ect ect....DL or not, I'd try to find an alternate way of management instead of diapers and they do have like 500 ways to help with that.

If I could skate I could play 3 rounds of hockey, I can't but I can play softball double header and never know when I have to piss. I wear 24/7 and you can think what you want. But how about treating people with respect and until you get your medicinal degrees maybe you can go play Dr on a video game . I hear there is a few cool aps on Google .

I'm not bashing, well on purpose anyways, just that it bewilders me someone that young and able walks around wearing Abenas and race car diapers all day long. I think after all these years of being 24/7 incontinent, both poop and pee, carrying around like 5 changes of Abenas with me every where I go, to hockey games, around friends ect ect....DL or not, I'd try to find an alternate way of management instead of diapers and they do have like 500 ways to help with that.

Have you ever tried to seek out other methods of management other than 24/7 diapers? Paraplegics and even quads, MS and stroke victims seek out alternate methods rather than diapers.

don't you think I haven't seen doctor after docter for my problem. I had the best neurosurgeon in the state . I've seen several drs my options are cath diapers or a surgery and a belly bag. No thanks I'll wear a diaper . I'm grown and I'm happy with diapers if this bothers you you are on the wrong site .

Lots of people are abled bodies and incontinent I am one of them, I had a doctor that wanted to treat my incontinence with pills and the pills have bad side effects so I will stick with diapers besides I love diapers

• Like 1

Guess that makes me another one. One bad car wreck with spinal damage and 18 years later I manage to be (mostly) normal and active while also wearing diapers 24/7. I've been to countless urologists and so far the best treatment for me might just be a sphincterotomy which would eliminate my urges and neurogenic obstruction, but would also make me pee even more uncontrolably. Good thing I like wearing diapers too (racecars or not).

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, Stanley, you seem level headed and I agree you have probably been through hell in the system....I feel for you.

Just that I know one paraplegic, a person with mid range Multiple sclerosis and asked a few paraplegics and quads if they wear diapers. One admitted she did, but the others answers were along the lines of "hell no" and "none of us in our unit ever wore diapers after injury. Usually developed a training program. I mean these people had near or complete separation of the spinal chord and they don't wear diapers.

Being an adult baby though it would be the most logical choice for management and fun, but I would think full time wearing would get old after a while and you'd lose that fetish crave for diapers after a while.

Anyways, thanks for the explanation.

Being an adult baby though it would be the most logical choice for management and fun, but I would think full time wearing would get old after a while and you'd lose that fetish crave for diapers after a while.

Anyways, thanks for the explanation.