LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Castor Aioli

Castor Oil is a little hard to swallow, both because of the texture and flavor. I was wondering if making it into mayonnaise would make it more palatable. Basically this breaks down into 4 questions:

1. Is it physically possible to make mayonnaise using Castor oil as the oil, or does it differ from food oils (olive, canola et al) in some critical way that would prevent it from forming an emulsion with egg and vinegar?
  2. Would it be safe to consume such a product, modulo the expected effects of Castor Oil? Normal mayonnaise is an emulsion, but could castor oil react with the vinegar (or the egg, for that matter) in a way that food oils don't that would result in harmful by-products?
  3. Would Castor Oil mayonnaise retain its laxative properties, or would making it into an emulsion prevent it from working on the bowel in its usual way?
  4. Would it actually be any less noxious than straight castor oil? I guess once it's in a mayonnaise, you can add other seasonings to it to make it taste however you want.

Does anyone know enough about food chemistry to answer these with any confidence? Has anyone ever tried it before?

Both ideas, the Mayonnaise and chocolate mousse and maybe even other ideas for recipies or treats sound interesting, but I caution everyone to use them for your self only, or with the consent of others who fully know all the ingrediants used.

Both ideas, the Mayonnaise and chocolate mousse and maybe even other ideas for recipies or treats sound interesting, but I caution everyone to use them for your self only, or with the consent of others who fully know all the ingrediants used.

Pranking a specific individual you know as a means of getting back at them is one thing, but this is just wrong. Was he prosecuted for it too? Should have been, if the other guy had to go to the hospital. Malicious tampering with foodstuffs is a felony in some situations. I'm not sure if it would apply at the private-consumer level without intent to do serious harm like this situation was; contrast with something like tampering with food that's later sold.