LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Unpottytraining

So basically here is my method for unpottytraining

First it starts with when you pee(it doesn't matter in a diaper or the potty) just pee a little bit, then force yourself to stop. Then wait about ten seconds and then pee just a little bit more than stop. I know it takes forever but repeat the process until you are done.

Do this every time you go pee pee. Eventually you will start wetting the bed. And then you will start to wet during the day.

I hope this helps people.

can you elaborate a bit? I don't see how this would help with UNpotty training.

It is a little hard to explain but when you start to pee and then stop it is forcing your bladder to do something that its not supposed to do so you are slowly weakening your bladder

It is a little hard to explain but when you start to pee and then stop it is forcing your bladder to do something that its not supposed to do so you are slowly weakening your bladder

Nope- Spargano is correct. You're using the very muscle you want to weaken which will make it stronger. Only through disuse do muscles weaken or atrophy and sphincters are essentially just muscles. If you're weakening any muscle it will be the detrussor, which has little to do with continence untill the bladder fills- which with incontinence it will not do :o

Stopping the stream several times while you are voiding is the exact advise urologists suggest to help people remain continent.

This type of exercise is in effect Kegals, which will strengthen the outer sphincter while suppressing bladder contractions.

If you really want to become incontinent, the plan would be to never hold or stop the flow.

I wouldn't do this because there I times I choose not to wear a diaper and it just seems counterproductive to me.

@Cantstaydry, you didn't say - did you actually successfully unpottytrain using this approach? I ask because I'm with the others on this as this approach is about the opposite of what I did to train off the habit of holding.

I thought the same thing as everyone else but It does work I have done it

I thought the same thing as everyone else but It does work I have done it

This is the exact opposite I've had over the years. I get bladder spasms, and when ever I try to pee I get a spasm that clamps down my sphincters automatically. This has in part led to an over sensitive sphincter that automatically stays closed even when I want to pee. The exact opposite of what I want, so I can't recommend anyone try this method.