LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Alcohol and Kidney infections

So guys, I woke yesterday morning with Pyelonephritis which is uti that moved up to the kidneys. Let me tell you this thing is a bitch, I felt like my right kidney was going to explode in the hours I had to wait for the doctor's office to open up. I'm getting off topic here.

If you have a UTI its VERY important to get it sorted before it reaches the kidney... the kidney can be very fragile and an infection can cause the kidney to fail which would mean a LOT of future problems, BE CAREFUL.

I had burning for a few days but I to Azo and flushed myself out with water. It went away and then this happened. The doctor said it was severe (blood in the urine, bacteria, white blood cells) and even up me to ten days of antibiotics instead of five. I'm really puzzled about how it happened so fast, I was too incoherent to do anything but have my mother speak for me.

I'm not medically astute but as I see things if you've got any problem in the body's liquid processing system you should restrict yourself to only natural liquids, mainly water and juices that won't irritate the problem.Alcohol is rough on the body which just wants to get rid of it as fast as it can, so it's not processed well, just dumped downstream quickly to parts of the systerm not designed for that. Even if you don't see a doctor directly, you can learn a lot from online sources like WebMD that are run by people with knowledge on the subjects :)

Ok, I've just lost my long careful reply three times and I just want to cry from frustatrion. This is going to be quick and dirty version so my apologies.

If you are sugesting that helps with discomfort thats cool, if you are suggesting that as an alternative to antibiotics, it most definitely isn't cool!

If you are sugesting that helps with discomfort thats cool, if you are suggesting that as an alternative to antibiotics, it most definitely isn't cool!

Who said alternative?

when you have a cold you dont JUST drink orange juice to help yourself.

Raspberry leaves brewed in a tea helps heal you faster along with antibiotics, cuts healing and discomfort time in half.

There's a large difference in how the medical professionals treat people world-wide, even when they have acess to the best meds. In Europe and Asia it is very common for doctors to administer what we here in the US call "alternative medicine" such as teas, infusions, and dietary changes- and they seem to work rather well though usually more slowly. Americans (including dioctors) seem to be hooked on pill-popping and wanting things cured right now whenever possible instead of giving it time fior natural relievers to work.