LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Craigslist Win!

Found 7 packages of Molicare Super Plus diapers unopened on Craigslist today! $8 a pack at a local indoor tag sale. They have ten more packages that ill be picking up tomorrow when i get paid. Thank You Craigslist!

Thats a heck of a deal! I'm always jealous when I hear people get deals like that from craigslist. My area never has good deals like that with good diapers

• 3 weeks later...

There is someone on the PA border that is selling Bambinos and Comfydrys. Just got an email back from there. If it wasn't such a drive, i'd jump on it immediately.

Many CL'ers will work with you on meeting up. Perhaps they've got business or a family visit planned soon in your direction, so ask! Also some will ship on receiving payment plus shipping, but with no safety mechanisms for that it's sort of risky!

Yup, thats was me. It was in westfield. I called last week and the lady says she has about 5 more packages of the Molicares and two packages of the Attends Overnight Briefs. They are peach colored cloth.

• 2 weeks later...

Just found 3 cases of Adult Diapers on craigslist here in Hawaii, was a bit shocked.... Bambinos, Attends, Molicares, etc.... a bit odd to contact the person, however the price is hard to beat..... will give it a shot.

Just found 3 cases of Adult Diapers on craigslist here in Hawaii, was a bit shocked.... Bambinos, Attends, Molicares, etc.... a bit odd to contact the person, however the price is hard to beat..... will give it a shot.

Hawaii maby hes a ABDL getting rid off his stash

Hawaii maby hes a ABDL getting rid off his stash

I wish all ABDLs could make a pact to sell/donate their stash on all purges just simply to reduce the waste if not In addition to create boons like these for the rest of us. He/she will probably be back at one point or another if it was a purge....maybe he/she will find some quid pro quo down the road? :)

Use the "search' function on the B+H page ;) I check for diapers and briefs which also brings up nearby CL's liastings. Sometiomes they have good brands but I can't often justify driving 2+ hours simply to get diapers though occasionally I'll be going in those directions already making it a piossibility. Locally there's occasionally cheap diapers, often overpriced, but every now and then fate lets me win a round so I always look! B)