LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Having Kids...

Hello,

I was hoping that someone out there had any experience, words of wisdom, advice etc. with regards to starting a family. I guess I could be called a DL, and I am lucky to say that my very lovely wife is fairly accepting of my diapers, and will even be rather giving with regards my turn-on from time to time, although I'll be the first to admit that she doesn't really "get it" so to speak.

So, we're having a baby. She's definately pregnant. I'm thrilled and terrified, of course.

In the back of my mind, though, I'm suddenly freaked out about this fetish for the first time in a long time... I wonder how to balance it with the act of raising a child. I am concerned that the role of being a parent (which will certainly be priority #1) could crash head on with the wonderful world of diapers.

So, my question to the DailyDiapers community is what are your experiences with this? Any stories, thoughts, feedback etc., with regards to raising a child for the next 18+ years would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

Porter

I dont think they shoudl eb too much of a problem, just try to keep them out of sight of your kids until you think they may be ready to handle it. You should also consider your wifes input and ideas on the subject too though.

agreed wit the abvoe statement, keep that detail away from your kid.

of course kids will get curious as they get older, i know i went through my parents room as a kid to find their clothes and play make believe so either hide your stuff well or be prepared to answer the question your kid may ask you.

though i think you have some time before you really have any worry about your kid looking through stuff and asking questions.

i think i read about how to handle on this on another site, if i find the link ill post it here.

Many thanks for the all the responses. We both feel that I must have an outlet to be able to use the diapers, but we don't want to expose our kid to the diaper part of my life. I guess it will be a balancing act. I do suppose that we have some time before finding out about the diapers becomes an issue. Well, when they're older, and able to understand things better, maybe it would be different I could just imaging a four year old telling the inlaws about "daddy wearing diapers" or something. I guess that when we get to the point where the kid is old enough to poke around the house, etc., that we will need to hide my "stash" pretty well (keep it under lock and key?), and come up with some arrangements with regards to times, etc.

Just out of curiosity, has anyone noticed a change in their diaper related feelings, or their spouses feelings, after they had children?

I replyed to yours got diapers!!! Anyway you got about 2-3 years to ponder the question of security, then 15 years of hiding it, or at least subduing it. I have two young children in the home, 6 & 10, and they have no clue, I'm a AB and have worn shortalls in front of them, they had no clue!.

The hard part is to remember that your time "together" now will be greatly shortened. So be really sure that her needs are met first, when she see's that you are giving she will be more likely to submit to your needs as well, Don't be selfish!!! Word of warning.

Other than that it's no different, and I've been through it a few times.

Got Love, Got Babies, Got Diapers, no Problems!! Hope it helped.