LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

odd jobs repost?

Exactly!

"Oh no sir, I got this... ;) Don't worry I 've got my own pacifier"

And not in those un-toddlerlike grey Depend pulups, Yech! Those are for old man butts. I brought my own.

Depends has always been the leader in trying to get away from the "D" word. I'd bet they even have something in their employee handbook restricting the use of the word "diaper" to only infants wearing :rolleyes: I must concede that as far as marketing goes their approach seems to work. I think pull-ups are diapers, sort of, but when one speaks of "diapers" most feel the same way- that brings something other than pull-ups to mind. If you're going to wear a diaper then it should be a diaper, not a pull-up. It's the semantics that got me away from those gray things, a move I regret not all all and which has made me feel a lot better about myself :blush:

As a not quite old man who uses Depend Real-fit underwear, I can assure you that they are definitely not diapers, not even close. They can only hold what could be described as one wetting, and if it's too fast, they will leak.

However, for what they are designed for, they are great.

For slow dribbles, they hold alot. They must have a ton of SAP in them, after all day, they swell alot but still feel fairly dry on the surface.

The look is very much like real underwear. I wear them to work with jeans and a tee shirt and don't have to worry if they show.