LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Apology

Been away for a few months, and when I came back in a few weeks ago, I made a few posts that pissed some people off. I've got my opinions for sure, and I won't edit them to avoid confrontation... but, reading my posts back, I understand how the people replying to them (you know who you are) could find them to be particularly arrogant and insensitve.

I'm sorry you felt that way. I was only trying to contribute, not pass judgement or moralize. I guess my life has been particularly f***ed up the last few months, and I probably shouldn't have been weighing in with my very cynical observations about depression or "living the lie".

I've been both chronically depressed, and living the DL lie, for over 30 years. I'm grateful for this website, and the opportunity to hear all your stories. I only want to be an (old fart) member of this AB/DL community, and help out when I can.... I'm genuinely sorry if I unintentionally offend anyone.

wv

Well, wetvinyl, I was not so offended, that I have been waiting for an apology. It was just that some of the phrasing you used, seemed to oversimplify the matter at hand, and considering the complex context it could have been avoided. No hard feelings here anyway, and if you must give an apology, it is accepted. Cheers! :)

Well, thanks to both of you... Sometimes the nature of our "real world" reality colors the attitude and content of our replys, and such was the case with mine... I don't believe that I deserved to be labeled a "murderer" in the "dark side" thread, what I wrote was strictly my POV, not a "Believe This Or Fail" pronouncement....

Bottom line: I'm just happy to be in diapers and EXTRA happy to have found this bunch of folks who are too. Differing opinions, for me, are simply a learning experience! Nuff said.

wv