LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Carrying Spare Diapers While Out

Most any time I do not need lotion, wipes, etc. just a diaper. I always keep one or two in my car. When I need a change I just grab it and head to the nearest bathroom. No bag required. If I plan to be out for a half day or more then I put a diaper or two in a small backpack and walk around with that. For more than a day I take my diaper bag with me, it looks like most any diaper bag someone would have for a baby.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

My go bag (bug-out bag actually) is stuffed to overflowing already, but it's with me when leaving this area and I can ditch enough non-essentials to make space for 1-2 diapers. I'm lookling for a slightly bigger bag, mine is Korean war era Army surplus and about to fall apart :o I've got a large Alice pack but I don't need to carry 2/3 case of diapers anywhere but it would probably hold that many or more! :P Since my car is almost always in close reach there's 2 changes at the ready safe and secure there, I can get to it in time if I monitor my diaper's condition which I always do B)

I've seen some of the school bags that are made of clear plastic so the school employees could make sure kids were not bringing weapons to school. Since I'm into bdsm and humiliation this would make a rather interesting diaper bag. Just a fantasy however.

• 4 weeks later...