LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Confliction

So I am conflicted. It seems to me that I have almost two personalities. Not really but that is the only way I know how to describe it. I have my kid side and my adult side. My kid side likes to hide from my friends and stay home all day and wear diapers and kids clothing. My adult side comes out every once in a while and that is when I binge. What I need is for my side to DE conflict. This

Thank you vey much for the input. I feel as if I have separated my two sides now. I just simply turn on my child side when I get home and that has been working to keep both sides happy. But what I still struggle with is that at times I still will shut out my friends to stay home and wear diapers. What I think it is, is that I don't like it when my routine gets interrupted. That may be sort of the better of two evils, and I may learn to live with it and work with it but. Also I am getting better at realizing that my abdl side is not weird but I really struggle in the mornings when I get to work and I think "what would these people think of me if they knew what I did last night? Somebody is probably going to say "who cars what other people think" well I do because I work with these people and I have to interact with them every day.

Guest diaperboykcmo

I'm a straight male and I'm single when I meet girls I'm thinking about them babying me. Don't get me wrong I'm just like any other straight guy and undressing them with my eyes. The image of them being my mommy is definitely kicking in!

Work, like money, is a necessary evil in this world so it's best tot do what nthose things require seperately in life, then live the rest of your life as you want to. Otherwise you may find yourself financially unable to enjoy anything :( I am self-employed \so I have to keep my business life looking well or I will fail. I still wear 24/7 but I don't let this part of my life ruin my business because it doesn't have to ;) Be smart first, then have fun!

I too have found balance in my life between being a "big boy" and being a baby. I have the rare opportunity to have

a full nursery and I leave the door open to it in my house to remind me that if I want to at anytime I can walk in and

be baby again. otherwise I can just walk past and think I don't need it right now. I have gotten to the point where I

completely accepted my little side and so have a few of my friends. I understand (and hope you do too) that this is

a rare situation and it took a long period of binge/ purge cycles to figure myself (and my personal balance) out. what

works for one may or may not work for another