LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

NEW Baby Pants Classic Adult pacifiers!

My mistake. I misunderstood the original question. No, I haven't tried the new larger ones yet, but would be willing to do so. I'll have to wait a bit before I can shell out $30 though.

I bought one of their larger classic pacifiers. The mouth guard is bigger, but the nipple is about the same diameter, it just protrudes further into your mouth. The nipple is made of a different material than a regular nuk5, it's not quite as soft. Also had a seam which was noticeable, but not really uncomfortable.

They are a little easier to keep in your mouth when sleeping, but still fall out at night. I'm considering a tether to keep better track of it.

I bought one of their larger classic pacifiers. The mouth guard is bigger, but the nipple is about the same diameter, it just protrudes further into your mouth. The nipple is made of a different material than a regular nuk5, it's not quite as soft. Also had a seam which was noticeable, but not really uncomfortable.

They are a little easier to keep in your mouth when sleeping, but still fall out at night. I'm considering a tether to keep better track of it.

I did mean a pacifier clip, something to attach to the neck of my shirt or onesie. I ordered a pair yesterday, so when the pacifier falls out at night, it won't get lost in the blankets or fall off the bed.

well the shorter length of the nipple was driving me nuts, after a night of sleeping with it my teeth hurt a bit as it was pushing on them, the longer one doesnt do that, it goes past them and sits on the togue instead,

I just got one too. Same problems as everyone else is saying. Nipple is not latex, but textured silicone and doesn't feel quite right. Nipple does not compress, but can be slightly modified to let it. Nipple length/size is not any bigger than a Nuk5. Mouth guard is nice and bigger than Nuk5, but has that ridge on it that I can sometimes feel.

Not bad for a first try, but could definitely use some refining. I would probably buy another one if they did improve it too, but not as it is.

• 1 month later...

Has anyone heard of "Glot-Up"?

I've seen a picture of it, and it seems like it not only does not interfere with teeth, but it would also not be embarrassing to use most of the time, if one wanted to.

Has anyone tried one of these?

It works as a pacifier and a mouth/tooth guard at the same time, so not only good for people who use it to stop snoring, but also good as a guard, AND as a pacifier.

I want to try to use a pacifier again to see if it will help with my daily stress and such (I say "again" because I know that I used a pacifier as a baby/toddler, and my kids did too...I happen to think that my 29 year old son would probably benefit from the use of an adult pacifier as well...it really helped him when he was little, and he's had nothing but emotional and stress problems all his life, after he stopped using it as a toddler at about 3 and a half years old).

The same thing's been happening to me--I hope that doesn't mean my teeth are getting more out of alignment than they already are. (I have what's known as an "overjet", as opposed to an overbite. The entire upper row of teeth is too far forward). My dentist would really get on my case if he knew about my pacifier use, even though the pacifier is supposed to be orthodontic.

Wouldn't a simple retainer help with this "overjet"?

Has anyone heard of "Glot-Up"?

I've seen a picture of it, and it seems like it not only does not interfere with teeth, but it would also not be embarrassing to use most of the time, if one wanted to.

Has anyone tried one of these?

It works as a pacifier and a mouth/tooth guard at the same time, so not only good for people who use it to stop snoring, but also good as a guard, AND as a pacifier.

I want to try to use a pacifier again to see if it will help with my daily stress and such (I say "again" because I know that I used a pacifier as a baby/toddler, and my kids did too...I happen to think that my 29 year old son would probably benefit from the use of an adult pacifier as well...it really helped him when he was little, and he's had nothing but emotional and stress problems all his life, after he stopped using it as a toddler at about 3 and a half years old).