LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Water Pistol

I could not read it because they threw a nag screen in front of the material that I could not find a way to make vanish

Interesting, I have no trouble on my phone. The first paragraph is a good summary: "A 56-YEAR-OLD man loaded a water pistol with urine and went into Blackburn town centre and sprayed random women with it."

The first part of that sounds like something we would have done when I was 16, In fact, I did, and took it on the school bus from Newport to Fall River through Middletown, Portsmouth and Tiverton, and had the occasion to use it. That was a cottage industry in 1961-63

• 1 month later...

It had nothing to do with kink, just teenage airheadedness. Nothing appeals to the 15 year old more than the mildly, and sometimes not so mildly, gross. A prime example was the shitbag: at night some guys would get together put a good deal of, usually cow, fecal matter in a paper bag, find someone's house, light the bag with a match, drop it on the back step, knock on the door then run like hell to a safe spot from which to watch. The victim's firt reaction was to try and stomp the fire out. And who can forget lighting farts? Azorean full-grown to the point of middle aged, men are known for their fondness for "shit jokes [including pranks]": Which I can speak of having seen it first hand

I don't find either of those situations funny (peeing on randoms/placing shit bags on doorsteps). Maybe I'm just a little goody two-shoes, but honestly, that's harassment, assault, vandalism, and attempted arson. =/

Any 27 year old getst that. Try explaining that to a 15 year old. Did I not specifiy "teenage airheadedness" as the context? If I understood things as I do now, do you think I, or you, would have done half of what we did? All of what you said would have been over our heads. it was a prank. "Arson" was done to collect insurance. "Assault" was done to someone you had a beef with. "Harrassment": this was 1961, not 1991, and it was done radnomly and a one off. "Vandalism" has no meaning to a 15 year old since you did not think that any damage would come of it and that meant breaking windows. You are over-thinking it for the context in which it occurred. It is not for nothing that Rush Limbaugh and John Houseman talk about "skulls full of mush". We just didn't think that deeply or far ahdead at that age

I DID set some people straight by busiting some face. I was the only one that the grownups trusted. When, a couple of years later, I "fessed up" to that prank. the men thought it was hilarious and even my aunt got a charge out of it

Then again, my family was dangerous to start with. when I was 8 my uncle got me a Buck Rogers Sonic Pistol, which was, in essence a ray-gun shaped flashlight that made a buzzing sound and is an absolutley drop dead collectible today. Well, my aunt was reading the paper in a chair by the ktichen door, I was standing across the room with my new toy. My uncle stands at the door and says 'shoot the gun at the paper", I did, the next thing I know the corner of the paper starts going up in flames. Now this made no sense to me because I understood ray guns to be parylyzing devices and besides this was not a real ray gun, they did not exist in 1953

Just because I was part girl did not mean I was a wimp or a sissy. I had been made to learn, when I was 6-3/4 to separate out the two parts so that they did not clash

Never said you were either a wimp or sissy, although you're going to have a hard time convincing me you're not a sissy for obvious reasons. =P

The title was just "Water Postols" and I could not get to read the story because some miserable nag screen came up that I could not get rid of but I think we can all agree on that. Either that or one sick puppy

We live in the Bubble Wrap Society where we have to choose between kids being Simpy Sallies of gangbangers

To be sure, some of what we did was over the line, but not by that much nor with vidious intent. But do not forget, we still had the shine from leading the defeat of two peopls that prided themselves as warriors. Do you think a 9/11 would or even could, have been perpetrated against such a nation? Who would dare?