LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Who tried wearing diapers growing up?

I think my obsession with diapers began at about 6 years old when I would get envious of the attention my baby cousin would get from woman. He'd be running around the house/yard in the good ole Pampers plastic diapers back thin...real thick and awesome. I felt that I wanted to be babied just like him and used to go in my room to snuggle up in my blankets like a baby and try to imagine those same woman coddling me and giving kisses. It sucked because he was two years old and I was only 6(still cute right?) but I never got any attention from them. I hated it and got very envious of my cousin.

One day my aunt(his mother) came over and while in my room it just dawned on me.... I thought about what it would be like to wear those diaper under my blankets while pretending to be a baby that was getting attention. I ended up sneaking to the diaper bag and pulling one out(they were so big!) and I was afraid if she'd notice it was taken. I went in my room and figured out how to get it on and before long I was wearing a diaper in bed and nothing but the diaper. It felt so good and that is when I truly believe my diaper obsession and infantilism took off. After taking a few more diapers and when my cousin outgrew diapers, I resorted to making white hefty bag and towel diapers, using packing tape for the tape tabs. When I got my "big boy bicycle" I made some fast trips up to a local mom&Pop store where I bought my very own, complete package of Ultra Pampers Plus. I hid in the woods on the way home to open them up and it was bliss. I'd also sneak in some maxi pads...the huge, old stayfrees from the late 70's, early 80's an would wear those too. When I got my car and independence....I took my diaper obsession to extreme new heights and never looked back. After I found the internet in 1998 and found all of you and finding out I'm not alone plus it is normal to have a "kink" or fetish" I felt ok with myself and felt a sense of relief that really just brought me to tears and a very ominous feeling.

But yes....I wore the baby diapers and found out how to get them any way possible(except steaing from stores.

• Like 1

Growing up as a cloth diapered baby, I never had the urge to try disposables. I made diapers out of towels and garbage bags when I was young and into my teenage years. As an adult, I now make diapers out of actual diaper flannel and waterproof pants out of polyurethane laminate--just like baby diapers. I also make soaker inserts out of Zorb...and use them. Diapers have always been an important part of my life.

I secretly took the family mini van while home alone. Drove a few miles to a store that sold promise briefs (early tena). It was terrifying but exciting. I was 12.

I never asked my parents for Diapers but I sought them out all the time when I was 10 on. I had tried making my own but with little luck. A friend of mine had a younger sister who was in Pull ups at the time and I would sneak them home. I had another friend who had a sister who had down syndrome and wore the old green plastic Depend briefs and I was able to try one of them! That friend moved but glad I was able to try them before they disappeared. Last time i needed to sneak around. When I was a teenager with a job I would purchase them at a local CVS. Although my grandfather lived with us he never wore diapers and we spent a lot of time in hospitals but never could get any there.

Growing up in the 50s, I was a cloth diapered baby, I made my make shift diapers out of soft cotton, what was then called sheet blankets, and other soft baby blankets I had access to. As an adult, my wife now makes diapers out of actual diaper flannel and wear plastic pants purchased from various online vendors. Diapers have been an important part of my life since about age 5 and the desire has never gone away.