LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Marshmallow trick not working

Apparently I'm stranger than I thought. Decided a last week to try the marshmallow trick. So unsure if how many to use I opted for one. Popped it in and went to bed. The next day I'm wet but not messy so I change and spend the rest if day gassy but I never messed my self.

Tried it again last night. This time I put four in and go to bed. Get up this morning and once again wet but not messy. As I write this I'm still gassy but have not even come close to messing.

Has this happened to anyone else?

How many marshmallows are you using? If it's just one that may be your problem. Try 3 or more like FullyLoaded said. Also, did you need to empty your bowels when you woke up? If not then that may be an indication you didn't need to go any ways- marshmallows or not.

• 1 month later...

tried it last night and it took about 35 minutes but boy did it work! I tried to hold it in a bit longer but there was no way. interesting feeling it gave, not like diarrhea.. more babyish than that. glad I tried it!

• 2 weeks later...

I use about 7 mallows with a little olive oil for insertion, great uncontrollable results after about 15 minutes, then another small BM a few hours later, then I generally wake up in the morning wetter than when I went to bed, there is something to do with the sugar in them that draws water out of the body.