LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Heidi and Amanda's arrangement

Ishigreensa

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Nah, I should be fine, Evelin. Thanks for the offer though."

Amanda heard someone approach the room. Seeing it was Susan, she flicked over to the TV guide, pretending to check it before flicking back again, no doubt sending the desired signal. If she was honest with herself, she may have taken Evelin's offer if it had been better than Susan's, but it was far from being so.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

"I don't usually have soda this late, but thanks," she said, smiling at Susan and cracking open the can. It couldn't hurt after all, right? Sure, she'd been a late one to get the full control over her bladder, but that was years ago. Surely it wouldn't be a problem after all the years since. Still, she couldn't help but be slightly uncomfortable as she took a sip, and it probably showed. She wasn't sure if she liked Evelin. She seemed much too nosy.

Evelin looked at the way Susan was sitting next to the new girl, and wondered if Susan and she had made a deal or something.

Amanda giggled slightly as Susan touched her nose, but pushed it away. While she didn't mind it at all, it was rather an unusual thing to do. She turned to Susan and her face soured. "I don't think I like Evelin," she whispered. "Something feels off about her."

She nodded as Susan explaiend what she had to do. "Nah, I should be okay for now. Maybe a little later, though..." Amanda went quiet though when the other two girls came in, her attention returning to the TV, just as the show returned from its ad break. Which was exactly when Jacqueline spoke. Still, she'd kinda seen this one before, so she wasn't too fussed, and replied anyway, paying attention to the TV from the corner of her eye. "It's okay so far, no complaints." She was beginning to wonder why everyone seemed to want to speak to her as a little girl. I mean, she was short, sure, but she wasn't *that* short. Not really. She turned to Alice. "I'm... Not exactly sure how to answer that... Thanks, I guess?"

"Oh, Eveline can be a witch when she doesn't get her way, but she isn't a big worry."

Amanda got an amused little smile over all this. Wow, they really are keen on this telly, huh?

She simply nodded in agreement to Susan's words. She decided to follow her lead on these things. She guessed she knew who was safe to know and who wasn't. She had no intent of telling Heidi, however. Somehow, she suspected that discussion mightn't end so well.

"Most have been okay So far. I'm not sure about that Evelin girl. Is she usually trouble for everyone else?" She put the question out there for everyone else. She suspected she wasn't the only one who had a problem with her. "Alice seems nice enough. I like Susan, she's been really helpful. The others haven't really been here enough for me to judge," she said honestly. They had all been s bit... Keen on the TV, but she guessed she wasn't the only one who was involved in a deal in this house.

"Well, she doesn't seem to like me very much... Or is it because I'm nice to Susan?" she pondered, "I really lke Susan," she smiled. "Also, I'm really sorry to be a burden to you girls. It's just that... well, you know my family situation, and Newford was really the only college I could afford, and i was clear on the other side of town, which would mean stupidly early starts. You're only a few suburbs away from it. I really do appreciate you taking me in. I'll have to try and make it up to you someday."

Amanda nodded, conceding the point. "Okay,well, I might as well head off to bed then," she remarked, just as the show she was watching finished. Hopefully the fact that they'd left before the show Evelin wanted to watch came on would get her off their back. "Goodnight everyone, I'll see you all in the morning!"

At that, she began to make her way upstairs, wanting to change, go to the bathroom, and go to bed. She did wonder where Evelin had gotten to, though. She would have thought the girl would be waiting just outside the living room, but she didn't seem to be there. Odd. Oh well, not her problem, she thought, heading for the stairs and beginning to make her way up.

Evelin was actually pouting or something in the bathroom, and had the door inconveniently locked.