LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Heidi and Amanda's arrangement

Ishigreensa

Twenty three year old heavily freckled brown-with red hair Heidi sat on the sofa in the large house with six bedrooms that her parents owned.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Amanda Summers was very happy when she'd found out about the deal her mother had struck with Heidi's parents. Sure, she hadn't liked Heidi much the few times she'd met her. Still, there would be other girls there, and that should help to ease it out.

Her mother had helped her gather her things. She'd packed fairly light, taking mostly just her clothes and her phone, and makeup, of course.

Her mother finally pulled her beat up white Honda Civic. "Right. You've got everything, sweetie? Do you need any help with the bags?"

"No, mom," the blonde-haired, hazel eyed 19 year old groaned. "I've only got the two bags and I should be able to carry it in. Thanks though."

"Let me know if you need anything. And say hi to Heidi for me."

"Will do, bye mum. I'm sure I'll see you at holidays."

She grabbed her bags and dragged them behind her toward the door. At last! Her new life was about to begin. She'd dreamed of uni for years snd finally, she was going to be able to do it.

Her hand tapped nervously at the door. She hadn't been here in years. "Hello? It's Amanda."

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Amanda quivered nervously as Heidi spoke, head flicking side to side as she walked. Quickly retreating to the office area as asked, and waited until Heidi finished speaking. "W-wait, payment system? I was under the impression I had the room for free. That's what mum told me. That's why I came, well, that and you're closer to my campus. And it's kind of the whole... You know. Wanting to be grown up and not staying at home through college thing."

She paused, taking a sharp, nervous, breath before continuing. "So what are the rules?"

Amanda nodded in confirmation as Heidi spoke. Most of the 'payment' seemed fairly reasonable, and the rules didn't seem too excessive. She knew there were other students living here too, and any loud parties would disrupt them as well.

Since she tended not to have too many friends, it shouldn't be too much of a problem. Smiling widely, Amanda spoke again, this time clearly a little more comfortable. "So okay. Only two questions. What happens if there's a day I have a really early start? 8am classes aren't unheard of, and with the buses I'd have to leave at 7am to make it on time. Late finishes could be an issue as well. I've heard there are classes that finish at 9pm. I haven't got my schedule yet obviously, but I was wondering how we'd handle that, because if there were enough nights and days like that, it might cause problems with the shower and breakfast schedule of everyone else."

Sure, they were hypotheticals, but she'd heard the department she was studying in was pretty terrible at scheduling sanely. It'd be good to have a contingency. "I mean, there's no way I'm going more than two days without a shower under any circumstances. I think we both agree that that's a bad idea."

All of this seemed fairly reasonable to Amanda. "I suppose we cross that bridge when it comes to it then. Good. I can agree to that. And I can imagine. You have what, six girls in here? I imagine you pretty much have to have some sort of rule with the shower. By the way, I've had my mail redirected here, I hope that's okay. I just figured it'd be easier than having it sent to mum's place and having to deal with exchanging mail every few days. Not that I wouldn't love to see mom, but I know she's busy. My schedule should hopefully get mailed out in the next few days."

Amanda had to say she was... Surprised by the room. Still, the place was pretty full, though she hadn't really noticed any of the other girls about (probably out or studying, she guessed).

She couldn't help but gasp st the number of teddies in here. And she was astonished at their condition. "It's fine, Heidi, honestly. As long as it's a comfortable bed, i'm not too fussy. So you collect bears, then? It's quite the little collection you've got in here."

Amanda did find this intriguing. "Yes, I'll try to be careful with them. They're obviously special to you," she replied sincerely. She had a bit of a doll collection of her own at home that was precious enough she'd left it there.

She didn't like the idea of being searched.

"Oh, trust me, you won't find anything illegal on me. Not that kjnda girl," she made clear.

Her bags were mostly filled with her clothes, but she had a secret she was rather nervous about. Although she didn't really wet the bed anymore, she always tried to have at least one pull up on hand her first night anywhere new as a precaution.it lay at the bottom of one of her bags, waiting to embarrass her. "Um, okay, I guess?" She said, unzipping the first of her two bags nervously.

"W-well, I... Um, I haven't in years. It's more a precaution than anything," she explained. It's not likely to be a problem since it's been ten years now since I did it last. I usually wear my first night, it stays dry anyway, and it's not a problem after that."

She looked back at Heidi warily, who did not look impressed. "Honest! just don't tell anyone else about this. I got teased about being a baby all through school because I was so short. I don't want that starting again at Uni," Amanda whimpered with puppy dog eyes. "It was awful."

((Sorry, last attempt at reply got eaten when my app crashed. Also I have many RPs across several sites. I won't always be able to reply straight away))

"Like I said, it's just a precaution. I doubt I'll need it, so take it," she said disdainfully. In truth she wasn't so sure, but eh. She'd cross that bridge if she came to it. Her eyes however, furrowed in nervousness, likely gave her concern away. At the same time, she was curious about why she'd so readily wanted to change her. Something to her didn't fit about this girl, and she was going to get to the bottom of it. "Alright. Anything else I should know?"

"Yeah, I can understand it's a bit of an odd thing to be in there. And I'll be as honest as I can, as long as I have *some* privacy. Not saying you can't come in, just... If you could knock, that's all I'm asking. And like I said, there's nothing I'm hiding except for that."

Amanda paused as Heidi spoke, twiddling her thumbs awkwardly all the while. Clearly, Heidi had unsettled her nerves slightly at the threat of going public.

At the mention of dinner and meeting the girls, she smiled. "Will they all be in tonight?" She asked, genuinely interested in getting to know her fellow housemates. "It'll be nice to meet some new faces."

Amanda nodded. "Yes, will do. Would definitely suck to waste the food and the time, so I'll be sure to let you know."

"And nobody's perfect. As long as you try to remember, I'm sure we'll be able to work it out, sure."

Amanda took a breath before looking to her side, before continuing. "So in about an hour? Okay. I can do that see you then."

Amanda took the time between her chat with Heidi until dinner to sort out the few clothes that hadn't been.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalkwi

It would have been a little less than an hour later that Amanda came downstairs, her flowing blonde hair swishing side to side as she walked. She sat down in the lounge room and, not seeing anybody there just yet, flicked the TV on for the primetime news. With dinner no doubt close, she didn't want to watch anything in particular.

Amanda sighed in frustration. Well, it figured there'd be at least a couple like this, she thought. For now, at least, she decided not to bite, figuring she should at least *try* to get along with everyone. Deciding it would probably not be best to engage in conversation for now, she continued to watch the television as she waited for everyone to arrive. She figured there'd be a time for introductions then, and with any luck, there'd be at least one or two who wouldn't be so resentful of her presence.