LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Heidi and Amanda's arrangement

Ishigreensa

Amanda was torn. On one hand, she could very well handle the matter if she wanted to. On the other, the newcomer seemed like she might make better company than these two. For now she decided to hedge her bets and picked a third sofa that had one spare seat. This way, she hadn't chosen sides. She also found she could see the TV better from here. So that was three... Three more to go, if memory served her right.

((I'm going with a headcanon for the room that there's a three-seater and two two-seater sofas as well as a recliner for one, which is Heidi's spot.))

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Uh, basically? There's a little more to it than that, though, I..." She began, but was unterrupted when Heidi entered. Nodding as she came into the dining room, She took a seat at the rather large table as she waited for the whole gaggle of girls to assemble and take their places. She tried her best to look unassuming and polite.

Amanda acknowledged each girl as they spoke, making a mental note of each of the rules, giving a small nod at each.

She couldn't help but notice a small issue though. "Um, not to be rude, but if each person has a set washing day,and each has one day, how does that... Oh, right. Only counts for us boarders, doesn't it?" She chuckled. When you took Heidi out of the equation, the numbers added up.

Content at having answered her own question, Amanda joined her fellow housemates in diving into her meal, which proved to be rather delicious. She stayed quiet, for now, guessing that dinner was probably a quiet affair here.

"I'll work it out with my schedule, I guess," she replied glumly. "Though I'll add that should time permit, I'll gladly handle the other person's washing if it comes to that. It's really not a big deal to me." It was a compromise, sure, but it was a small one. Besides, it'd at least help to offset the disadvantage of having to share the laundry day for the other person. Sure, they'd have to share the day, but they'd also get to offload the actual doing to someone else, which was probably tempting.

"Sure. Fair enough since I don't need a shower tonight," she replied, going around the table and picking up a short stack of plates from the table and carrying them toward the kitchen and the waiting sink, setting them down to the side, before returning and gathering the rest. She was somewhat used to at least this job, and so it wasn't long before she was in the swing of things, first giving the table a wipe down, then heading for the sink and filling it with water and dishwashing liquid. So just wash, right? I usually wash, then let them dry and come back to put them away later, but if you do it a little different here..."

Amanda busied herself with the dishes, not wanting the task to take any longer than necessary. A few moments later, hearing footsteps approaching, she turned around, surprised to see Susan rather than Heidi. As the blonde spoke, she couldn't help but notice a certain... Commanding quality about her voice. She couldn't quite place it, but, assuming the best, She nodded as Susan spoke, taking in her words. "I... I don't know... What *exactly did you have in mind? You seem nicer than those other two, so I figure I should at least hear you out."

She was still a little unsure how to handle this, but Susan *had* stood up for her earlier, so hearing her out deemed fair.

"Um, maybe? I mean, I can't guarantee everyday, obviously because of college," Amanda responds. She pondered the deal. It did seem mostly okay, but she detected a problem.

"What if I needed to go to the toilet or something though? I mean, I... Uhhh," she began, but wisely stopped herself from continuing. Susan didn't need to know about any of that, after all, and Amanda wasn't about to tell her if she could avoid it.

"No, no, it's fine. I was just asking. Just wanted to know." She replied, a little anxious. "And of course I'm old enough to act like an adult. Ugh. I'm 19, for goodness sake, not 2!"

She did begin to wonder though if reacting to that question was a bad idea. If she ever found out she'd wet the bed until age 10... Right then, she remembered she'd be sleeping without protection tonight. She hoped to goodness saying it was fine wouldn't prove to be a mistake.

Amanda shook her head. If it was going to be as onerous as she was hearing, then perhaps she was getting the better end of this deal. "I won't tell anyone, promise. And thankyou. It's probably a lost cause for tonight, I'd imagine the girls are all already in the living room by now, but tomorrow... what time does everyone get up? I'm going to have to get up pretty early, aren't I? And by the way, just so you know, Heidi had already put me on breakfast duty, so if you're taking that on, you'd want to be up early. Perhaps if you get up early, you can wake me up and I'll take my spot in the living room then. Also, um, we're going to have to have a plan for showers and stuff, because there's no way in heck I'm skipping out on that."

She paused, smiling in an attempt to negate the somewhat negative point. she'd just made.

"Alright, so just to confirm, Weekdays, I'll just head in there after doing breakfast, provided I'm not heading out to classes that day. Weekends, I would go down there at what, five thirty? I figure I'll have to get up about that time to get breakfast ready on weekdays anyway. And just so I can plan around it, what's your wash day?" She asked, finally finishing the last of the dishes, working at putting them away quickly before beginning to walk toward the living room. She did want to watch some TV anyway, and with any luck, the others were all queuing up for the shower.

"Oh, just a doco I found that was on." She'd picked it because there was a string of them on this channel that continued up until 10:30, at which time she'd switch to 11 for Susan.

"And no, I didn't remember your name. I'll get the hang of It soon enough though, it's just hard to remember six new names," she said. She decided to take advantage of a well timed ad break to continue the conversation. "So you're studying as well, I'm guessing? What course?"

"Nah, I had one before I came, anyway. I mean, literally just before mom dropped me off," she explained. That had been a conscious decision on her part, one that meant she wouldn't have to queue up, and also meant shed had a definitely warm shower.

"I don't know exactly what Heidi has planned for me to do. So far she's seemed fairly reasonable." She took a quick look at her watch. 8:30. Still quite a few hours to go yet. "I'm studying in Economics. I won't bore you with the details," she chuckled.