LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Debate about patient rights

I have Major Depressive Disorder, but thankfully I am on medication which works fairly well to control it. I don't know much about Bipolar Disorder, but I have read that it is much harder to treat than Major Depressive Disorder. I know that some psychiatrists are good, while other are not as good. The really sad thing is that those who are seriously mentally ill often can't change psychiatrists without permission from their current psychiatrist. That's why I support organisations which fight for patient rights. (I will not mention any organisations by name due to the fact that being talked about on an ab/dl website is not the best form of publicity.) I am also against laws which allow doctors to forcibly commit patients, due to the fact that this gives doctors too much power. I would like to hear your opinions on this matter, and please be as civil as possible, I don't want to start a "flame war."

Hello this topic really interested to me because I have had some that said you are so suppose to take this and that and you right we have rights as a patient well my new doctor has decided other things besides medicine and it seems to help me alot more have you ever done mindful meditation and put yourself into a relaxing place when you feel like

The protocols in most places regarding involuntary psychiatric commitment are usually sufficient to quell abuse of the system. It is, however, a very much needed thing sometimes. I know someone who has the capability of being a very dangerous person, and I know fo some of their exploits so I would agree. He was OK on his Meds- really one of the nicest people you could ever meet. Quite the opposite without them, and he didn't like taking them :( Twice he was sent away for that, and on the third time it became permanent. Sad that it had to happen but if it didn't there would most certainly be some excess bodies in the morgue because of him :o