LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

ranting about this

This doesn't feel very angst-y =s. Maybe I'm missing the point because I'm not taking it seriously because I don't see any commas or anything and when that happens the voice in my head gets real tired like when you run out of breath and stuff you know so yeah maybe that's it...that's my point plank opinion sorry if it sounds rude.

A drunk staggers into a bar, orders a beer, and when the bartender brings it the drunk asks "What religion are you?" The bartender says "We don't allow discussion of religion here- there's too many opinions and it's always trouble so we just don't go there". The drunk seems perturbed but drinks his beer, then orders another. When the bartender brings it, the drunk asks "What political party do you belong to?" and the bartender replies the same as before- no discussions allowed because that always causes trouble. The drunk drinks that beer and orders another. When it arrives the drunk swills it down on one gulp, slams the empty can down, then asks the Bartender snidely "Well if we can't talk about religion or politics then can we talk about sex here?" The bartender chuckles and says "Sure- sex is one of our favotire subjects here!" Then the drunk jumps up and says " Well then f@ck you AND your boring-a$$ bar!" then staggers out the door :roflmao: