LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Well, it's time to put my big boy pants on.

Markley

Same here. I told my wife I wear diapers back on our third date. Like most here, I had tried giving them up completely. I was even successful for over a year once thanks to my joining the military. It wasn't me though, and just kept slowly knawing at me till I accepted they were a part of me.

If your partner hates camping, you just go alone and tell them "I want to go camping so I will be leaving this Friday" when you plan it.

It could also go the way mine has thus far. Meaning, because she loves you too she will say "it isn't a big deal" even if it bothers her a little. That essentially translates to "I accept this is what you are. I don't like it. It isn't for me. I would rather you didn't, but I will not stop you." It means being discreet and respectful.

Everyone is going to have something their spouse cannot stand but tolerates. My wife loves Bravo and TLC. I hate those channels and I have told her, but I let her watch them whenever she wants because that is love :)

CDLover is right, if it's not diapers it will be something else. Love dispels fear, and remember 95% of everything is in the way you sell it. If you are confident, respectful, loving to her in your approach, she will not have an opening to get mad even if she disagrees. And if she gets mad after all that, then that is a red flag and you will have a VERY rough relationship.

This advice applies to everything even if you choose to never bring up diapers, there will be times where you have to have a difficult conversation.

As always though, we wish you the best of luck :)

Spargano