LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Take your AB to the grocery store?

Thats a wonderful idea!

For its actual purpose of being able to take a special needs children with to the store...

But also for AB uses as well :)

I hate to be a Debbie Downer, but even if I was an AB and would enjoy a ride in one of those carts, I can't see the stores that carry them having more than one (Maybe 2). I would feel like a jerk taking that from someone who really needed it.... But then again, at a 2:00 am grocery trip, that's not likely to be an issue, so maybe I am worrying about nothing

It's for people with disabilities. I don't think it's right for ABs to use them when someone else needs it more than we do. Can you imagine going to the store with your disabled child and not having any of those available because someone was using it and it was used by a able bodied person.

• Like 1

Please help out getting these carts into as many stores as possible.

It's a great idea, but many stores have no connection to new products for people with disabilities.

Go to your local stores and look and ask about their carts. Inform the manager about Caroline's Cart, give him/her the website address.

If you are met with reluctance, maybe mention you have a friend who doesn't shop here because it's too hard.

If the store is still resisting, I recommend a letter to the store General Manager, with a copy to head office, and to the local disability organization, maybe the local paper too.

We have way more time available than anyone looking after a disabled person, use it for good karma.