LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

ALERT - JDCSupplies shipped diapers in marked box!

Thanks for the heads up! I know how embarrassing that can be. I recently ordered some vintage diapers off of e-bay, and was mortified when I picked up the OPEN package from the post office -- all this despite my specific instructions to the seller to ship discreetly. I've also had sellers ship in Huggies or Pampers boxes before which are about as indiscreet as it gets. Very frustrating!

im very open about it all, so this would not bother me much. the issue i see is these companies mark up extra on their products for the privacy. you do pay for it, you should get it.

I work at an electrical shop and we get boxes from everyone from huggies to senset medical then when we have removed the items from the box we then reuse that box again for another shipment saves the box going for recycling and helps save us money unless i order some diapers for my condition then it goes over the tannoy system. YOUR DIAPERS HAVE ARRIVED ive been inco now for almost 7 years and the first time i came across the system i went pale even tho the boss pulled everyone aside and told them about me now eveyeone knowss

So when or if you get some diapers in its origanal box or other box its just because the company see it as just another box from the world of shipping^^