LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Protecting the bed!

I'd suggest you get a proper (fitted) mattress protector from Ikea or off Amazon or wherever as well. You put these on first then your sheet (i.e. cover directly on the mattress, sheet over the cover), but you can get

When I was little, may children slept right on a rubber sheet that would only have to be wiped off in the morning and let to air for awhile, often baby powder was put on it to keep it from being sticky

Does that make sense? My brain's been a bit muddled over the last few days and I'm struggling to get words out right.

I think I get what you're asking for now, yep smile.png

To be honest DiaperPailPat's suggestion above seems along the right lines - some plastic or PVC sheeting or similar with something absorbent on them.

The other (possibly expensive) option, would be the disposable absorbent bed pads designed to handle nappy/diaper leaks that can be bought (e.g. Abri-cell/Abri-Soft) or a reuseable version of this kind of product. I'm not sure if I can describe this much better, so I'll point you to examples at incontinence choice and Save Express. I know Tena, Abena and many other common brands make a product of this kind (typically 60cm by 90cm). They cover a far larger area than a normal diaper (flat), but they are no where close to them in terms of capacity