LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The most amazing moment

So after some more hiding wearing diapers from my wife for fear of rejection. I wore one to bed last night. I've been wearing Moli's for a bit now and found with the right clothing you can hide them pretty easy. Well last night I went and laid down in bed with my wife to watch a movie. I had gotten use to having the diaper on and really didn't think about it till she laid her head on my chest. I had a moment of panic because it was at that point I remembered I was diapered. She ran her had down my chest and stomach and noticed I had my belt on still and made a comment about me coming to bed with jeans on instead of my sweats. Then she did the unthinkable she looked me in the eyes and said you just don't want me to mess with this (while grabbing my crotch). I froze but I still don't think she noticed. I laid there for what felt like forever and then looked her in the eye and told her I had a confession to make to her. I undid my belt and pants and placed her hand on my diapered crotch. She rubbed my crotch through the diaper for a few moments (it felt like hours the anticipation of her freaking out was running rampant in my mind)

• Like 1

wow, sounds like you have found one amazing woman! :-D enjoy each other and do something special for her too. take her out to eat, or maybe do something else involving eating, and her, and out. ;-)

So after some more hiding wearing diapers from my wife for fear of rejection. I wore one to bed last night. I've been wearing Moli's for a bit now and found with the right clothing you can hide them pretty easy. Well last night I went and laid down in bed with my wife to watch a movie. I had gotten use to having the diaper on and really didn't think about it till she laid her head on my chest. I had a moment of panic because it was at that point I remembered I was diapered. She ran her had down my chest and stomach and noticed I had my belt on still and made a comment about me coming to bed with jeans on instead of my sweats. Then she did the unthinkable she looked me in the eyes and said you just don't want me to mess with this (while grabbing my crotch). I froze but I still don't think she noticed. I laid there for what felt like forever and then looked her in the eye and told her I had a confession to make to her. I undid my belt and pants and placed her hand on my diapered crotch. She rubbed my crotch through the diaper for a few moments (it felt like hours the anticipation of her freaking out was running rampant in my mind)