LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Why isn't it a good idea to invite people to your trash?

In some states dumpster diving is illeagle if someone has a video camera on their trash or dumpster or police ketch you diging in them it is a mistemeaner offence in Montana cause it is considered the garbage collectors property and they dont want anyone diging in them. There are sings on all the dumpsters saying no playing on or in dumpsters or diging in them and a lot of buisnesses have locks on the lids that the garbage companies have to unlock before picking up then lock after emptying.

Dirty Diaper/Maxipad Lover - First I wasn't judging anyone I was simply sharing my opinion and everyone here is entitled to their opinions regardless of what others think (yourself included). I'm also mentaly disabled and incotinent with a perscription for diapers from my doctor so I'm not looking at this from a fetish point of view.

If I'm reading this right, it sounds like you might have had some potentially useful stuff in your trash that someone decided to take. It also sounds like something might have "spooked" this person, which would explain why they didn't put the plastic back into the garbage. Aside from leaving a bit of a mess for you with the plastic, it sounds like this worked out well for you and the person who took the trash, because it freed up enough space in your can for your diapers. I'd call that a win/win.

Free log? I recall cutting off the end of a certain log with my hand saw that was about three feet high and a little too close to the side of the road for my driving comfort. A pickup truck slowed way down as it went by, and a day or two later the whole log was gone...undoubtedly firewood.

SeaDiaper

There are risks to everything, and if someone is willing to put the nonplastic parts of the diaper in their garden and effectively compost them, thats so much less material in the landfill. May not be quite as good as animal- processed food, but its very cheap and not everyone has a local zoo or the funds to help support it. You are coming across like a ton of bricks.

Spokane, it sounds like you live in a very recycling oriented community. Go, talk to those digging through your garbage, give them a hand by making it easier to pull out whatever it is they are taking if it is not too hard. My company used to do the same with wood pallets.

I think trash digging and recycling digging is very common in Portland. I have seen it quite a bit here. Maybe it has to do with us being green. Oregon is a green state and so environmental. The trash people come every two weeks too and recycling and composting is weekly.

I think trash digging and recycling digging is very common in Portland. I have seen it quite a bit here. Maybe it has to do with us being green. Oregon is a green state and so environmental. The trash people come every two weeks too and recycling and composting is weekly.

• Like 1

Dirty Diaper/Maxipad Lover - First I wasn't judging anyone I was simply sharing my opinion and everyone here is entitled to their opinions regardless of what others think (yourself included). I'm also mentaly disabled and incotinent with a perscription for diapers from my doctor so I'm not looking at this from a fetish point of view.

I'm sorry if I came off a little rough. It's just that I've seen a few too many people jump into threads like this with what appeared to be preconceived notions on the subject, and that's lead to problems when the thread that's only three pages long wasn't followed in its entirety. I didn't mean to offend you, and I apologize if I did. You're absolutely entitled to your opinion, but I had a similar reaction to Dill_Pickle's when I read your first post. I realize that wasn't your intention now though, and the additional perspective you've provided gives me a bit more insight into where you're coming from.