LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wear diapers at night and during the day

I have worn diapers to bed at night many of nights but now it seems that I enjoy wearing them more and more and have wet them. But, I would wake up and have the urge to pee. I would wake up pee my diaper and then go back to sleep. Now, I added a small diaper inside so that I have it doubled as I am a heavy peeer. I would like to know how long it will take before I will pee my diaper without me knowing during the night? Also, ordered some M4's for my night time diaper too. Been trying to do the 24/7 thing but I can't wear to work unless it's a pull-up as my uniform pants are a little tight and will show the diaper. Also, after getting up and changing my wet diaper and putting on a clean one I will have my coffee and smoke and pee again and sometimes I know that I will mess my diaper once the coffee gets through me. Once I do that then it's shower time and I good for the day.

I've been wearing diapers for a few years and I went through the "3" stages without doing anything special, just being diapered when in bed. at this point I'm to the point where I'm waking up in a wet diaper most mornings. Just give it time

• 2 years later...