LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do You Ever?

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest diamondback688

Chicken Marsala with a Ceaser Salad from Carabbas...they make the best italian ive ever had...

if you could go on any vacation you wanted, where would you go?

That's a real toughie db! There are places I would love to return to (Iceland - swimming in an air temp well below zero in the Blue Lagoon to name but one).

But there are so many places I've never been but would love to go, so high on that list would be Japan.

What would you do if you could be invisible for just one day?

D :) lly

Guest diamondback688

thats a hard one...it would have to be spanish, since a good nuber of the ppl i encounter in my job speak spanish...

if you could live anywhere in the world, what city would it be?

Yes, went to a girls-only school and had 'colours' for all the sports I liked - Hockey, Netball, Rounders, Tennis, Swimming etc I loathed gymnastics and track events. Cross-country was the one running sport I enjoyed - a couple of us used to stop off at the pub in 6th form!

Whose is the most important number on your mobile phone?

Guest diamondback688

hum...thats a toss-up between my place of employment, my parents, and my g/f...i call all 3 pretty regularly...

on average, how long are you on the net a day?

Probably this girl I went to school with. I was 16. She found out about it eventually. Around the time that she found out, she started hanging around with my group of friends quite a lot. So after a while we became friends.

Have you ever set fire to anything? By accident or on purpose.

No I don't think so. There were times in my first year of uni when I really looked forward to ringing my mum, just because I wasn't doing anything and I didn't really have any friends apart from people on my course.

What is the longest amount of time you have slept for?

It was one I got to my old phone which I don't use anymore. I can't remember it exactly, but it went something like 'Hiya its .... I got your number from Laura. I'm still up for going to the gym if you want'. I then replied asking who it was. I couldn't imagine that it would be any of my friends because they all had my new number.

(Sorry to continue on the same theme here) What's the weirdest phone call you've ever got?

(I asked that question, because as far as I know, someone called Glyn may still be waiting at the railway station to be picked up from a train that arrived about 3 months ago :P And someone else (no name) may still be waiting for me to bring a bag of tomatoes home for tea!)

It wasn't weird to begin with - it was a wrong number, but he had a gorgeous voice and he thought the same about my voice, so we chatted for a couple of hours. He wanted us to meet, so I had to ask 'the question'. Thankfully he was honest. He was married, so no way was I going there! :(

Do you regularly take vitamins/food supplements?

No. I did used to. My mum said I had to because she was concerned that I wasn't eating properly at uni. But then whenever I would go home I would forget about them. I haven't had them in several months now.

Have you ever hurt yourself in your own home?

(It wasn't that I was eating a typical student diet, it was that I wasn't eating really. I didn't tell her that, but I think she must have guessed).

Yeah, I was making tea for me and my brother one day over the summer. He put the sweetcorn in the microwave and it started making weird noises. Then they just popped up out of the dish thing they were in, and we had sweetcorn spread around inside the microwave.

What was the last book you started reading, but couldn't finish?

I can't remember the title (now there's a surprise :rolleyes: ) but it was a Patricia Cornwell novel and it involved some strange goings-on on an island. It irritated me with its silliness. Before that, it was Bridget Jones's Diary, another irritating book imo.

Have you ever had to pay a really big fine for overdue library books?

D :huh: lly