LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Can't sleep

I can't sleep tonight. I just changed into my second Teddy Bambino. I was soaked. I'm trying to get the courage up to cuddle up with my wife and have her nurse me. Most times she doesn't mind, but she has to get up early. I'm wide awake do to an anxiety attach. I know that being diapered while nursing from my wife while she gently and lovingly rubs my head will remove the anxiety and relax me till I'm asleep. I love my wife so much!!

Been having trouble with sleeping recently, but actually had a decent night sleep last night thanks to a solid amount of sleeping tablets! you could always consider herbal tablets/ pharmacy/over the counter meds, some are quite good. if all else fails, or if they dont help then dr might be able to prescribe something.

I'm a horrible insomniac. I use/d Sleepytime Extra in rehab...meth and pills...to sleep. It has valerian in it, and works like a charm. Plus...it's tea! So itmakes me pee and knocks me the f out. Win win!

Kinda off subject but can I suggest something in regards to your anxiety. I too am a sufferer of anxiety. Recently I've read that magnesium is known to relieve some anxiety so I purchased a bottle of that supplement. Within two days I noticed "less" issues. Not gone but less. I have not had one at night now for months. Last weekend I went and purchased the nutribullet since I'm trying to lean out some this year. I started making my juice/smoothies that day and from that day till now I have not had a single attack, I'm more patient with people and my energy ang mood are the highest in years. I'm wondering if anxiety comes about do to lack of nutrition in ones diet. Nutrients that help you deal with stress. I chose to be unmedicated for my anxiety as from what I see, they get you on these meds and never try to get you off. They just keep switching and increasing dosage until you are dependent /addicted on the pill to get by but you still have the issues. They only difference is you are now high all the time on their script. I feel this way because I sought out treatment once. Paxil was my script and he slowly kept increasing till he couldn't go any higher, then he switched meds and started over. Through this I also had Xanax which I took twice daily. I could've been in a burning house and not cared I was that relaxed but what good was I in that state of mind?! Anyhow, give the above some consideration. I'm not a doctor by any means but I would like to think I stumbled onto something that works at least for me. Oh, my slight ADD has disappeared as we'll. I sit through meetings alert and understanding everything now.

• Like 1