LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Longest Flight

So the disabilities card at the airport worked like a charm. The tsa agent was professional and kind. No one talked, no one mentioned what was in my bag.

My card read: incontinence: 2nd bag med. supplies

This saves a bit of money :)

And let's be honest, unless a tsa member here can clarify. They can see the diaper in the scanner, both the body scan and the bag scan. They had never mentioned my diapers before, and they didn't this time either.

Flying solo just got a lot easier and more affordable for week long trips.

A week of diapers is an entire carryon ...

Spargano

Except now I am in my version of a long flight.... Snow and wind has had is sitting on the Tarmac for over an hour. We now had to go back to the gate to refuel... Glad to be diapered :) but hoping they don't cancel...

Spargano

.....My pants were soiled and wet from the buss ride. I changed and bagged my clothing and had the front desk take it to an all night cleaners. When i woke up the next morning my clothing was not on my door....omg

I call the front desk and they inform me that it is downstairs and i can come get them......I am about to loose it again. I explain to the 18yo blonde that unless she wants me prancing down to the lobby in just a diaper (i sent all my clothing to the cleaner) she will have it delivered. She finally agrees and about 10 min later there is a knock on the door, i peep out and it is the girl. I ask her to leave it on the door. She says she needs cash or a credit card.....ugh. I wrap in a towel and open the door, while getting my cash my towel falls off and she stairs at me, OMG you really do wear diapers.....yes sweetie i tell her. at this point i care less about my. modisty and just pay the bill and she leaves.

I get dresed and to make this long story shorter, make it home finally, but the airline still has no clue where my bags are.

I have to fly to Texas next week and will make sure i have a large carryon full of diapers and spare cloths.

Until next time

Barb

Whew....just landed back here in good ol Portland. No lost bags this time, no real problems other than I had to get padded down in Texas . This time i requested the private room, it was a cute 20 something young lady, but this time besides patting my diaper down she asked and professionally felt around the bottom of my bra, where the wire is. She said the scanner picked up something and they just had to make sure.....at least is was her and not some cranky old bitty.

One other bit of fun was changing on the flight in the tiny bathroom, i had just undiapered and was cleaning up when we hit some turbulance and the captain turned on the fasten seat belt sign. A stewdist came and knocked on the door reminding me i needed to go back. i told her i was tring, but it was one of those where the more i tried to hurry the harder time i had getting dressed. Finally just as i was about to open the door she knocked again. When i opened the door, i appoligized and told her it sure is hard to get dressed when wearing heals in a tiny room that is bouncing around. She just laughed....if only she knew it is even harder to get diapered and dressed while wearing heels in a small bouncing room

Barb

• Like 1

This one wasn't bad at all. It was on my anniversary's return trip. We had actually upgraded to 1st class and were able to almost completely recline and were able to (mostly) sleep on the way back. It reduced our jet lag considerably. I can't imagine doing that flight in coach though. That would have been brutal.

Been there too. I was on a red eye from Hawaii to Florida so I got the chance to do it a couple of times. Luckily I never did hit turbulence but I did have one bit of a problem. When I rolled up my used diaper it was too big to fit in the tiny trash bin hole. I had to ask the stewardess if she had a larger trash bin that I could throw it out in. Needless to say we both looked a little embarrassed but I think I won that one.

@barb94 Thank you for sharing your experiences. I admire your going through this with dignity. Best of luck in the future!

I do nearly all my business travel with the same airline so that they give me special treatment when I need that. Extra bags, quick transfers to hotels when flights are delayed, etc.

Airport security is a fact and a necessity. I cannot understand why people complain about the TSA so much, I have had much much worse experiences with some other countries' security personnel. There was the time in India when the airport security personnel took every single item out if my carryon and displayed them right there in front of the other passengers. There were communications issues around the terms "diaper" and "incontinence" in Hong Kong that resulted in my translating with hand gestures and a partial strip performance. And if you have ever traveled to Israel, you know that security is a whole different ball game there. So in comparison I find the TSA does a decent job.

• 4 weeks later...