LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sissy boy seeking first-time diaper/soiling advice!

when I mess a diaper, which is seldom, I am always alone and have a good place to clean up. Remember, the smell will invade the whole house in most cases, don't think you can do this with others in the house that you don't want to know. I prefer clothe diapers, but wear disposables. I find bigger diapers can be tapped up snuggly. Smaller is not preferred by me. I also wear plastic pants. This is a turn on for me, but also practical when wetting or messing, it provides extra leak protection. Also, when you are going to mess a diaper, it is better when you feel the mess is going to be more solid, than say, something like diarrhea. Large and hard movements are better contained, create a better fell in the diaper, and reduce the risk of leakage. Store brand diapers will do, but you'll always get better diapers from hospital supply stores. That is a common experience of most us DL's or AB's.

As a kid, I messed myself mostly. It wasn't till I was an adult that I learned the joy of wetting myself. Both are great sensations, but wetting is preferred simply because of easier clean up. You can wet yourself without others in the house knowing. All in all, I prefer messing a diaper, but mostly wet for convenience sake.

Good luck, experiment and see what your like are.

If it's big stinky loads in your diaper you're after, I recommend anything with a lot of fiber in it, like baked beans for instance. I also enjoy taking large doses of metamucil to make my poopies really huge, soft, and squishy. The kind of diaper you want will have standing leak guards in addition to the normal elastic around the leg openings. This double layer makes it a lot easier to enjoy squishing your messy diaper for longer without risking a blowout. If you can get diapers online you really can't do much better than Bambinos.

• 2 months later...