LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Chapter 1

Lauren Cohan laid in her bed, naked and covered up, she has to shoot season 5 now so she better get ready, she pulled her covers off and walk to her closet when suddenly the room begin to shake, there was a bright flash as Lauren cover her eyes.

When she open them she laying on a metal table, in a strange metal room, she sat up as she saw green Martians walking in. She covered her mouth stopping her from screaming. Oh god what do they want with me? She look around hoping for a way out but there was none. The Martians begging coming to her and laid her down.

'There there, you should be glad' it said

'Glad for what?' Asked Lauren

'You have been chosen to partake in a experiment' the other Martians starting to poke her naked body, one poke her breast making Lauren slap it's hand. 'We are studying the behaviors of a human infant and we chose you as a perfect specimen'

'But I'm 31 years old' said Lauren 'I'm too old to be a baby, so if you could take me back to my home.....'

'Yes, you are an human adult but to us Martians you're still infant level'

'No! Listen, do babies have fully grown boobs like these?' She touch her breast 'so I'm not a baby, just a normal grown women' but the Martian just shushed her as it turned her over, it then put a cold thermometer in her ass making her squeal, once it took it out and turn her on her back another one lift her legs up and slid something under her, Lauren try to look but she's being pinned down, the Martian put powder on her and tape the thing up, when Lauren finally looked she gasped.

It was a adult diaper

She want to rip it off and run but the Martian picked her up. 'Now you must rest for the study will begin tomorrow' it placed her in a pod nod close it up. All Lauren could hear was a lullaby singing her to sleep, Lauren started yawning and fell asleep, unknowly sucking her thumb.

When she awoke she was on the floor, she rub her eyes, she look around and found herself in a giant nursery, it has adult size baby toys, change table, cribs even baby accessories. Lauren stood up and walk to a cupboard filled with adult diapers, on the cover of the package was Katy Perry doing baby stuff while diapered and topless. Lauren then saw a tv, she turn it on but all that was on were baby shows.

'This is crazy, I must be dreaming' she pinched herself but it just hurt, then she sees a commercial came on. It showed Kristen Stewart naked on a table laying down and waiting for something. Then a martian came in carrying a adult diaper. Kristen smiled as it fasten the diaper around her waist.

'How does feel baby?' Said the Martian

'Its comfy!' Said a smiling Kristen Stewart then it showed the huggies logo with Kristen on the package.

It then went back to a baby show, leaving Lauren more scars then ever. 'These sick Martians are serious' she ran to the door 'I got to get out' she try to open the door but it was child locked. She look around for a window but the windows are too high. She bend down to the wall looking for a hole or something until the door open. A Martian saw Lauren with her diapered butt sticking out as she bend. 'Theres my baby'

Lauren got up and saw the Martian, she should run but something was pulling her to the Martian, she waddle to it until the Martian pick her up. Lauren felt happy all of a sudden. 'How is the little baby' it tickle Lauren's bare belly making her laugh.

"This isn't right I have to leave! Why am I acting like this?"

The Martian sat her on the floor and cover it eyes, 'pika boo!'

Lauren laughed making the Martian doing it again and again until Lauren was on her back laughing. The Martian smiled, 'ok I'll be right back' it then left the room leaving Lauren to relies what just happen.

They hypnotise her

Somehow they manage to make her act like a baby, with no control over her actions, Lauren sat up, she must find put how they are doing it so she could escape before something bad happens. She picture herself laughing in a messy diaper while sucking her thumb. She shivered at the thought. When the Martian returned Lauren could smell baby powder.

'Ok mummy brought you a dress' Lauren look up with a grin. The Martian was holding a pretty pink dress with frills. Lauren clapped as the Martian help put the dress on her. Lauren stood up and look in the mirror, the dress looked cute, only covering half her diaper. The Martian then place a bonnet on her head. Inside Lauren's mind she was screaming, she tries to figure out how they are hypnotising her but all she could right now was to go through with it. The Martian then place her in a stroller, it buckle her in and they went outside for a walk.

Lauren suck on her pasi as she went around the block, from other houses she sees other women in her position. She saw Jenna Coleman being bottle fed by her Martian, Cobie Smaulders playing in the sprinklers butt naked, Victoria Justice in a onesie riding her trycicle, all these women must be hypnotised as well.

Once Lauren was back in the nursery, strip of her dress, the Martian then went out, bringing Lauren to her senses.

'Damnit! I still couldn't figure out how they did it' she slam her fist on the ground. Then tears form in her eyes, 'this.... This isn't fair! Me big girl! Me no baby! WAAAAAAAAA' she cried like a baby, tears and snot running down her face, her Martian watches from out side the window.

'Research log, the infant is now crying, possibly want a diaper change? No I think she just want a baby sister'

The Martian smiled as she made a call to her superiors.

Chapter 2

Lauren Cohan laid in the crib, this has been the most embarrassing day, she has been fed, burped and wash by a Martian, what's worse is that she really need to go to the bathroom, all day she has been holding it in, hoping she wouldn't have an accident. If she wants to prove she is an adult then she need to keep her diaper clean. Her bowls keep moving, keeping her awake. Unaware the Martians are watching through a camera and studying her.

The Martian in the lab coat watch all the monitors. Jenna Coleman climb out of her crib to build a tower to the window. Katy Perry crying herself to sleep wishing this is a dream. Kristen Stewert deep asleep messing her diaper. Victoria Justice trying to open the door but no such luck and Lauren Cohan trying despetly to hold her bowls in sticking her ass in the air. The professor smiled, these infants are doing remarkly well, now he thinks Lauren should have a baby sister, he ordered a Martian to abduct another one.

Selena Gomez was at the beach. Sporting her sexy blue bikini and sunbathing. She notice a mother holding her baby under the umbrella, Selena smiled, she find babies adorable, she walk up to the baby

'Hi there!' She said with a smile the baby giggled, Selena tickled the baby's tummy when a bright flash appear in the sky......

Selena found herself on a metal table in a metal room. 'Whats going on?' She sat up to look and saw the Martians walking in. Selena screamed and try to run but a Martian in a lab coat grab her and laid her down.

'Don't worry, it's going to be alright' it said as it stroke Selena's hair, Selena felt oddly calmed as she started smelling baby powder. She calmed down as the Martians began taking her bikini off. Once her bikini has been peeled away the Martian turn her around and put a thermoniter in her ass. Selena yelp from the cold of the thing as the Martians took it out, laid her on her back and lift her legs up. Selena started to suck her thumb for comfort. What are these Martians gonna do to me? Why am I here? Why am I sucking my thumb? She started feeling scared as they taped something around her waist. Selena looked at it.

She is wearing an adult diaper

She took her thumb out to touch it but the Martian hit it. 'Nuh uh, the diaper is for any accidents you might have'

Selena look at the Martian 'Me baby?'

The Martian smiled as it lift her up and place her in a pod where a lullaby put her to sleep.

Lauren Cohan was on her knees trying to figure a way out of the crib when the Martian came in, with the smell of baby powder and carrying what look like Selena Gomez in the same diapered state as her. Lauren smiled, reducing to baby mode again, as she bounce on her knees, 'who's that?' She asked, the Martian smiled as it lay Selena on the floor, Selena was sound asleep as she suck her thumb,

'This is your new baby sister' it said as it walk up to her crib 'have you made a stinky yet?'

Lauren smiled, her bowls moved and she started to shit herself. She turn around and touch her squishy diaper, then she look at the Martian with her hands in the air 'Poopy!' The Martian smiled as it pick her up,

'Yes, time for your first diaper change' it took her to the change table and lay her on it. It took her diaper off and wipe her private parts. Lauren giggled but in her mind she was screaming she just mess her diaper like a real baby! She imagined herself back at home, wearing a diaper under her dress as she eat baby food and watch baby shows. Lauren began to cry at the thought, the Martian tape a clean diaper on her as it place her on the ground.

'Now have fun with your new baby sister' it said as it walk out leaving Lauren to bawled like a baby.

Selena woke up to a baby crying, she rub her eyes, 'what a weird dream' she look at her bare boobs and sat up and saw the diaper. 'No no no' it wasn't a dream, she turn and saw the source of the crying. Lauren Cohan was also diapered and crying like a baby.

'Lauren Cohan is that you?' Said Selena as Lauren sniffed and saw her

'Selena your awake' she said as she crawled towards her

'Whats going on here, why are we being babied by aliens?' Then Lauren started to cry again as she explain.

'Its horrible! They treat me like a baby, I can't fight back because they hypnotise us to being babies. I was fed, burp, bathed and even had a diaper change!' She cried 'I wanna be a big girl again, WAAAAAAAAAA' Selena hug her as Lauren lay her head on Selena's boobs, still crying as Selena pat her bare back.

'Maybe someone will rescue us? Take us home?'

'No one is coming! We're gonna be babies forever!' Lauren sobbed and starting sucking her thumb. Selena pat her back. 'Maybe we can find a way to not be hypnotised'

'How?'

'Well what is it that made you hypnotise?'

Lauren suck her thumb as it hit her, 'the baby powder!'

'What?' Said Selena as Lauren sat up

'Everytime a Martian comes in I smell baby powder, that must be how they are doing it'

Selena remembers smelling baby powder when she was on the table, 'so all we do is cover our noses?'

'Yes so we can fight back against these sick freaks'

'So what do we do until they come back?' Lauren looked around the nursery,

'Well we could play with these toys, to pass the time of course' she grab a stuff tiger, Selena grab a lion as they started playing. They laugh as they crawl around the room with their toys, the Martians watch as they played like real babies.

'Infant test log 17: the infants are playing without the need of the baby powder, maybe all single babies need sisters' the Martian made a call for all babies to have sisters. While Selena started tickling Lauren's belly, making Lauren laugh as they fell on the ground. Selena giggled, remembering that before she was doing a same to a real baby on the beach, now she is doing it to a grown women, then again she is diapered too, she smell something as Lauren lay on her belly playing with a doll. Selena pull her diaper back.....

'Lauren you just shit yourself!'

Lauren quickly sat up as she felt her diaper, 'oh my god your right!' she said with a shock look, then a Martian came into the room, Selena quickly held her breath as Lauren got a blissful look as she smelt the baby powder.

'Whos needs a diaper change?' It said as Lauren held up her arms

'Me do me do!' She happily yelled as the Martian pick her up and took her to the table. Selena while holding her breath started getting up and walking to the door. She open the door and ran out. once Lauren was place in a clean diaper she notice Selena running out. That Bitch! she left me! she started to cry.

'what's wrong?' asked the Martian

'Selena is gone, leaving me alone' Lauren bawled as the Martian saw the open door. she pulled her communicater out

'we have an escape infant' and hold Lauren and pat the crying infant's back

Chapter 3

Selena Gomez ran as far as she could with the diaper around her waist. She hid behind a tree in the park and let out some air, then she quickly held her nose. Lauren Cohan will be pissed that I left her, she thought as she look around then notice someone was behind her.

Kaley Cuoco stood behind her, wearing a pink frilly dress with pink plastic panties covering her diaper. A pasi was around her neck as she drool on her dress. Selena figured she was smelling powder. She told her to sush so a Martian doesn't see her.

'Whats you doing?' Asked Kaley

'Hiding from the Martians, where's your Martian?' Said Selena and kaley point to the park bench where a Martian was bottle feeding Cobie Smaulders wearing the blue version of Kaley's clothes. Selena got up, 'ok listen you need to cover your nose, the baby powder is the thing that making you act like a baby right now'

'Why are you holding your nose? Did you go poopy?' Asked Kaley

Selena shook her head 'no listen to me!'

'I think you wanna pway tickle' said Kaley as she started tickling Selena's belly, Selena pulled it away while keeping her hand on her nose, Kaley tried again and again and succeeding the third time. Selena laughed, 'ok please stop!' She pushed Kaley on the ground with both hands. Kaley land on her diapered ass and got teary eyed, Selena then smell a lot of baby powder as she sat on the ground. 'Oh no' she said as she watch Kaley cry like a baby making the Martian come over here with Cobie crawling behind.

'What happen?' It asked

'Baby pushed me, notty baby!' Screamed Kaley as she cried, Selena look up about to cry herself. 'Me sowwy, me no do it again' she said but the Martian pick Selena up.

'My, ain't you the one who tried to run, your Martians been worried sick' it said as it held her while taking her communicater out 'hey 75, I found your missing baby, what's that? Oh she push my youngest baby on the ground' Selena tensed 'ok I'll do that' it hung up as she carried Selena to the park bench 'well Selena looks like I have permission to give you your punishment' Selena held tightly, scared of what's coming next. The Martian sat at the bench laid Selena on its lap. Selena saw Cobie and Kaley sitting down on the sand pit and started playing.

Selena felt her diaper ripping off as the Martian threw it away.

WHAP!

Selena cried out as the martian's hand went hard against her ass. WHAP WHAP WHAP it continues making Selena cry like a baby, banging her fists onto the bench as the Martian continued to spank her. WHAP WHAP WHAP each spank make Selena feel like she is a real baby and the Martian is her mother. Selena imagine herself small, as the Martian is a giant, spanking her, making her ass go red, Selena wished it would stop but it still continues. Selena cried until it stop. The Martian put her on the ground where Selena sat on her sore red ass. Then it got worse.

'There you are'

Selena look up to see her Martian holding Lauren Cohan's hand as Lauren was wearing a orange shirt and sucking on her pasi. Lauren was smiling, happy to see Selena naked on the ground with her ass red from the spanking.

'Thank you for finding her, Lauren has been crying all morning' said the Martian

'Look she's peeing!' Said Lauren as she point to Selena and sure enough Selena find herself peeing on the ground, Selena cried as she sat in a pool or her own pee. Lauren Cobie and Kaley laugh as Selena cried, the Martian pick her up, 'let's go home so we can clean you up' the Martian carried Selena and took Lauren's hand as they went home.

Once they are in the nursery, the Martian took Lauren's shirt off, leaving her naked but diapered and let her play with the dolls. It then took Selena to a adult size baby tub and put her in. The Martian turn the water on leaving it until it reach Selena's thigh as it began washing Selena. Lauren watch as it wash Selena's sore ass, that will teach the bitch for leaving me, Lauren though as she began building blocks. Once the Martian was done it drain the water and dry Selena with a towel. Then it pick her up and place her on the table where it began powdering her and placing a clean diaper on her.

'Next time I'll give you a spanking if you try to leave again' it said as it place her on the floor, Selena looked up, scared for her life as she said 'sowwy'

'Say sorry to your big sister' it said in a stern voice and Selena crawled to Lauren

'Im sowwy' she said, Lauren just wait until the Martian left the room making them have their adulthood back, well sort of.

Lauren punched Selena in the shoulder 'Bitch! How could you leave me like that? Do you know how embarrassing it is getting a diaper change at my age?'

Selena rubbed her shoulder 'I'm sorry! I thought I could get out to get help!'

'Well you got caught and spanked, next time I'll give you a spanking myself!' Said Lauren as she crawled away to the stuff toys. Selena followed her as Lauren pick a stuff lion up. 'Maybe next time we could escape together, it is the baby powder that making us babies' said Selena

Lauren just stared at her 'well we can't do it all by ourselves we need other people to do it' she spread her legs on the ground as she played with her toy, Selena pick up a giraffe as she played with her.

They played for hours until the Martian came back in, Lauren and Selena smelled baby powder as it pick them up. 'Its time for nums nums!' It said as it placed them in high chairs. It then tie bins around their necks so it covers their breasts so they can eat. It then sat on a chair as it began feeding them.

'here's comes the choo choo' it said as it put a spoonful into Lauren's mouth. Lauren giggled as she ate it. Selena open her mouth so the Martian could put one in hers. Selena saver it as she ate then Lauren then Selena and on and on. once the Jar is empty the Martian took their bibs off and wipe their mouths. It then took Lauren down and on its lap.

'Now a surprise, see They want to study breastfeeding so I got breast implates' it said as it open its shirt to reviel breasts. Lauren and Selena stared in shock. Oh my god she wants us to nurse on her! Lauren thought in shock but thanks to the baby powder she started sucking on her breast. The milk running in her mouth as she continued to suck. Selena watch in fear as Lauren continued being nursed. drops of breast milk falling on Lauren's own breast. Lauren wanted to stop but she continued, once she's done the Martian put her over it's shoulder and pat her back.

'BURRRRRRRP!' Lauren burped as bit of milk run down her mouth, the martian put her down and went to Selena.

Selena want to get away but she's started to put her hands up, wanting a turn. The Martian pick her up and sat her down on its lap and Selena began sucking on the breast. the milk went down her throught as Selena suckled, Lauren watched, watching Selena suck like a real baby sucking on its mother breast. Once she's done the Martian put her over its shoulder as Selena did a massive burp. It place her down as it put its shirt on and turn the tv on to a baby show. Lauren and Selena sat on their diapered asses in front of the tv watching with interest, unaware that the Martian already left the room. They giggled and laugh when Selena notice that the Martian left the room long ago.

'Lauren! stop!' she said

Lauren turn her head as she smiled 'what?'

'the Martian left, it must have left after it turn the tv on'

Lauren look around and got a worried look on her face as she relise she hadn't been smelling baby powder for the entire show. 'Oh my god, you mean we were actually acting like babies without the powder?' Selena nodded as she smell something else, she feel the back of her diaper as she felt the poop squishing against her ass. Lauren covered her mouth 'oh my god! We're becoming babies!'

Chapter 4

Selena started to cry,

'No don't cry' said Lauren about to cry herself 'we are big girls, big girls don't cry'

'Big girls also don't go poopy in their diaper' said Selena as she started to cry, Lauren cried as well as the Martian came in.

'Whats wrong?' It asked

'I did poopy!' Screamed Selena, the Martian took her to the table and change her diaper. Lauren watch with teary eyes as Selena was getting her bare ass wiped. Lauren reliazed that if they ever get out of this, they have to be re-potty trained if they want to wear adult underwear ever again. Once the Martian put Selena in a clean diaper it took her and Lauren and put them in the crib. It gave them their stuff toys and put pasis in their mouth as it kiss them on the forehead. 'Night night babies' it turn on a lullaby as it turn the lights off and left the room.

Lauren and Selena suck on their pasi as their hug their stuff toys. The lullaby making them sound asleep.

Anne Hathaway sat at the restaurant table, wearing her long red slik dress as she waited for her date. She waited until she decided she was probably stood up. She got up from the table when there was a bright flash......

Anne found herself on a metal table surrounded by aliens! The strange thing is that she could smell baby powder. The Martians pull up her dress, revieling her red panties and they poke her belly. Anne started to giggle, wait am I giggling? This is serious! The Martian then pull the dress over her head. Since Anne wasn't wearing a bra these aliens could see her breasts. She saw the Martian started to pull her panties off. Once it did Anne is now laying bare naked as the Martians watch her. They turn her around as they stick a thee monitor in her ass. Anne yelp as they took her temperture, when they're done they lay her on her back.

'What do you want from me?' Asked Anne but the Martian in a lab coat put a pasi in her mouth. Anne suck on it as it gives her comfort as the Martians lift her legs up and slid something under her. Once they powder her and tape it up Anne could see that she is now wearing a adult diaper.

"Why am I in a diaper!" She thought as the lab Martian pick her up and place her in a pod, where the lullaby sang her to sleep.

'Ok send this one to a family with two, let's see what happens if we put three babies in a nursery' it said as it left Anne sleeping.

Lauren woke up, she yawned as she realised she is still a baby. 'Oh no it's not a dream!' She said as the Martian walk in, bringing the smell of baby powder with it. The Martian was carrying a new baby as it place her in the crib the sleep. Lauren recognise Anne Hathaway as she suck on a pasi.

The Martian pat Lauren on the head 'that's right you have a new baby sister, now go to sleep as it will be a big day for you' it then walk out, leaving Lauren trapped in the adult size crib. Lauren look at Selena sound asleep and she suckle on the pasi, holding her stuff giraffe tight. Lauren then poke Anne awake.

Anne got up as she rub her eyes as she notice Lauren Cohan sitting across from her, naked and diapered, on what looks like a giant adult crib. Anne also notice Selena Gomez also diapered sleeping and sucking on a pasi while holding a stuff baby toy. Anne spat her pasi put as she look at her waist, sure enough she is only wearing a adult diaper.

'Whats going on here? Why am I a baby?' She asked

Lauren explained it all, about her story, Selena's story and the baby powder that's making humans into babies. also the part where if they stay too long they will become babies again. Anne began to cry

'No don't cry!' said Lauren 'remember be a adult, otherwise you will be babified' Anne calmed down, she will be fine, she just has to stay mature, then she imagine herself back at home, sitting on the ground laughing in a messy diaper. Anne cried, Lauren hug her and rock her, We need to get out of here, Lauren thought as she pat Anne's back.

They lay in crib until Selena woke up. She saw Anne and Lauren explained to her Anne's situation when the Martian walk in. The three adult babies immediately smell the baby powder as the Martian walk over to the crib to check their diapers. 'All clean' it said as it pick Selena up 'now to get you ready for the play centre' it took Selena to the table to put a pink shirt on her, then it put pink plastic panties over her diaper. As the Martian put her on the floor and pick Lauren up, Selena thought "play centre? maybe we could plan an escape there" The Martian put a green shirt on Lauren and green plastic panties over her diaper, then put a blue version of it on Anne. Anne touch the plastic as the Martian pick her and Selena up and Lauren followed outside.

It place each of them in a car seat of a hover car. Selena suck her thumb while Anne drool on her blue shirt. Once Lauren was buckled in the Martian then got in the front and drove the car.

On the way Lauren look out the window, she saw a billboard with a happy and laughing Emma Stone in a big pink adult diaper, with the tag line 'Happy Baby' underneath the Huggies logo. Selena was playing with her giraffe, like its her only friend as she suck on her thumb. Anne was going red in the face as a horrible smell fill the car. 'I did poopy' said Anne as she was about to cry. The Martian stop the car and took Anne to the nearest restroom to change her. With the baby powder gone for a while Lauren started to unbuckle her car seat.

'What are you doing?' asked Selena

'Getting out of here before I start shitting myself' said Lauren as she got out and ran out of the car but the Martian came out, Lauren smelling the baby powder as the Martian came to her carrying Anne.

'trying to run away?'

Lauren sat on her ass as the Martian place Anne back in the car. It pick up Lauren as it sat at the front and lay Lauren on its lap. It pull back her diaper as the Martian began to spank her. WHAP! Lauren started crying as the spanking continues. Selena hug her giraffe and rub her still sore ass as she knows how humiliating and painful a spanking is. Anne watched in horror as she started sucking her thumb and hugging her legs. Is this her future? She is meant to become a baby again with diaper changes and spankings? As Lauren's spanking continues, she imagines herself back at home, still diapered and getting spanked by a giant women who looks like her mother. Lauren cried as her ass is becoming red. The Martian pull her diaper and plastic panties up as it put her back in the car seat. Lauren continued to cry as the Martian place a pasi in her mouth and continued the driving.

They reach a place that looks like a daycare, the Martian place the babies in a carrier stroller that holds three and push the adult babies inside. Lauren saw alot of women naked and diapered and playing. the Martian strip Lauren Selena and Anne of their clothes, leaving them in just their diapers and took them out to play in the play centre. The babies crawled to each part of the play centre.

Lauren crawled to the blocks and toys where Emma Watson and Katy Perry are building a tower. Lauren sat down and asked 'Can I pway?' Emma giggled as she said yes and Lauren joined in. They started building a tower and when it fell they just laugh and build it up again. Then Keira Knightley crawled in and gave them each their own pasi. Lauren has a pretty pink one, as she suck she notice words on it. she took it out and read it.

"Tonight be at door"

Lauren look up at Emma and Katy reading the note. Katy whimpered, Emma ask 'what's wrong?'

'Me can't read' said Katy so Emma told her what is says. Lauren look around for Keira but she crawled to other babies.

Selena was busy colouring in the colouring books with her giraffe sitting infront of the diaper. She never lets go of the giraffe as it gives her comfort in this world. Cobie Smaulders walk to her, a pasi around her neck as she asked 'Wanna Pway with me?' Selena nodded and Cobie sat down and Selena turned to face her as they started playing patty cake.

'Nice giraffe' said Cobie

Selena held her giraffe in her arms 'Me call him Mr Giraffe' she said as she giggled. Then they saw Keira Knightley carwling to them and gave them pasi's.

'I already got a pasi' said Cobie as she suck her pasi, Selena got one as Keira crawled away. She notice words on it and read the message.

Anne was on the playground. Kaley Cuoco and Emma Stone on the swings, Kristen Stewert, Sarah Hyland and Victoria Justice was playing on the slide. Anne watch as these adult babies are having fun. She crawled towards the slide when her bowels began to shift. She grunted as she began filling her diaper, the poop squishing against her ass. She cried like a baby as a Martian came to take her to the change room. Anne saw Jenna Coleman also getting her diaper change as a Martian is powdering her ass. Anne was laid down on a table as the Martian began taking her messy diaper off. Anne started to cry when Keira Knightley waddle in and gave her and Jenna pasi's to suck on. As Anne suck on her pasi while the Martian wiped her, she read the message on the Paci.

At the end of the day all the babies went back to their nurserys, Lauren Selena and Anne sat in their nursery alone and talk about the message.

'What do think it's about?' Ask Selena

'Maybe all the babies are gonna escape!' Said Lauren 'we could go back home, no more diapers!' She smiled

Anne and Selena smiled too, this nightmare can be over, all they have to do is go to the door tonight after bedtime.

That night as they lay in the crib, Lauren got up and help Selena and Anne go over the rails. Then they pull Lauren out too. They crawled towards the door as it open. Keira Knightley stood at the door. 'Come on, it's time for us to get out of here' Lauren and the others followed as all the adult babies are coming out. They quietly ran to a door in a tree.

'This is where they keep their spaceships, we just have to take one and get off' said Keria as she open the door. All the babies walk in as they look for the spaceships. Selena held her giraffe as she suck her thumb. They found a big room where a huge spaceship is. All the babies ran inside and got into seats.

Lauren sat on a chair as she start to get suspicious 'why aren't the Martians stopping us?'

Keira went to the controls as she replied 'don't know, don't care, we're going home' she started the spaceship as they flew off the planet. All the babies cheered, they got out of the seats to look out the window. The adult babies waved goodbye to the planet.

Lauren smiled, she is finally free, now she can go back to being an adult. The ship flew for a few hours when something went wrong. The room started filling with the smell of baby powder. Lauren look at the other adults started acting like babies. Keria at the front was making car noises as she flew the ship. Lauren realised she's messing her diaper, all adult babies cry and mess themselves as the Martians walk in the room.

'Well well so this is what you were planning to do, luckily we heard everything and made this simulation' it said as the ship disappear leaving them outside. All the babies started crying as each had a diaper change and taken back to the nursery.

The Martian put Lauren Selena and Anne back in the crib. It put their pasi's in and left them to sleep. Lauren and the others cried themselves to sleep, wishing to be back on earth.

• 3 years later...